• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MNSSHP & MVMCP 2002 Dates

Kaylee,
Do you have the number to phone and book the tickets for MVMCP please as I am interested in booking and don't want to miss out on the dates we want.

Thankyou.......Christine.

Its the number for CRO - anybody know what that is??

From the Theme park board looks like you have to call tomorrow.

Kaylee

001 407 934 7639

I called today and the tickets are on sale tomorrow. The Liberty tree tavern can be booked at the same time as an add-on. MNSSHP is $27.95, LTT is $21.99.

Hello,

Never been to a MNSSHP before, but we would be able to go this year on either the 27th, 31st of October or 1 November. Anyone have any ideas which dates would be best - obviously Halloween is the 31st - is this likely to be the busiest and the most popular.

The 31st is a Thursday night, will that make a difference to crowds?

Can the kids dress up? I know mine would love to.

As far as the dinner package is concerned, I would plan to have a relaxing day at our villa and eat there before we took the kids (10 & 7) for the evening, this sound sensible?

Can I assume that we would not be using a day of our hopper passes?

Any advise, help, guidance appreciated.

Many thanks,

Jennie

Halloween night itself will sell out early. I'm not sure if crowds will be any different on the other dates you've mentioned.
The kids can dress up, and so can you. You get a complimentary photo which looks great if you're all in costume.
Relaxing at the villa sounds like a good idea as it will be a late night for the kids. Don't want them to flag before the end :D

When I was there a couple of years ago, all the Halloween Party's sold out, so I'm not sure that it will make much difference anyhow. We went on the 31st and it was wonderful. Yes, kids can dress up...so can adults! Remember, Halloween is a much bigger event in the States so everyone was really getting into the spirit of things. A great atmosphere...infact, if I had to choose between the Halloween and the Christmas events, I would say Halloween - it really was a lot of fun :)

You are correct, the price of the ticket reflects the fact that it doesn't use a day of your hopper pass. Usually park closes at say 6pm and then re-opens at 7pm for the event, however the gates are open much earlier than 7, I would be there for 6.30 latest to beat the lines of everyone turning up at once and also get the 'jump' on others and get inside the park a bit earlier (though the rides won't start running again till 7pm)

If your kids have the stamina, skip the first Halloween parade to take advantage of the quiet rides, then watch the 2nd parade (usually about 10-10.30pm). Families with young children tend to all watch the first one, then the fireworks and then leave the park because the little 'uns are tired.

Anyhow, I thought it was well worth the money

Penny :)

I have booked for the 31st October. Now I am really getting excited......

Thanks for all the advise.

Jennie:p

Thanks for this. Dd's 15 birthday is 25 October and this is what she wants to do. Based on last year's dates we were pretty confident this would be a MNSSHP night, but now I can phone and book.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter