MNSSHP For Teen

Antaniasmom

DISNEY FANATIC !!!
My DD loves WDW sooo much. We just returned from there and she always wonders when we will go back (4th trip in 4 years, I'd say shes good) She will be turning 14 on 8/21 and I was thinking of taking her for 4 days (just us girls!) And attending MNSSHP... I think she will be really into character pictures, especially ones we havent seen like Moana and some villains. Thoughts? I've done the math and even with QS DP I would save money over this last trip.

Mine are much younger but I’ve been doing solo MNSSHP trips with one kid the last few years. MNSSHP is great with just two people as you can be pretty flexible and more in the moment, in my opinion. I love those quick smaller-group trips arguably more than some of our other travels. Just so fun.

If you haven’t been to MNSSHP ever or lately, I’d read up on the MNSSHP thread as we get closer to the date. Character meets tend to have some pretty stout lines and people make it a full time job coming up with the best party plan, will spend hours waiting in line, etc. I really enjoy MNSSHP, but it’s worth doing a little research ahead of time to set expectations. Sorry if you’re a MNSSHP pro/already know that.

Have fun.

I did a girls trip with my 17 year old daughter. We did the Christmas party. She got a lot of character pictures. we had a great time

This would be our first MNSSHP and she also has always wanted to go to WDW on her bday. I know we would do some character meet and greets but I dont see us going overboard as we still want to get on rides.

My DD has been going to WDW since she was 4. She's now 27 but hasn't been in 4 years. When I mentioned going on a girls trip and attending MNSSHP she was thrilled! We'll be there on October 29 and plan to do rides/character meet ups as well as the party. I believe you're never too old.

My DD has been going to WDW since she was 4. She's now 27 but hasn't been in 4 years. When I mentioned going on a girls trip and attending MNSSHP she was thrilled! We'll be there on October 29 and plan to do rides/character meet ups as well as the party. I believe you're never too old.
You’re going on my birthday!! I’m so jealous. I want to go so bad but cannot justify the expense when we were just there twice in 2 years and will be going again soon for SW:GE.

I agree you’re never too old! I’m 30 and super jealous over here.

My husband and I went this past September and even with the rain that modified the parade some, we had a wonderful time.

We enjoyed being able to get onto most rides without a wait ( we were there in mid-September - not the highly coveted opening night or Halloween ). What had the highest wait times for the photo ops for the characters - especially one's that are rare.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter