MNSSHP - do you have to leave the MK?

Silver

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone

For anyone that has been to MK on the day of MNSSHP and then had tickets for the party the same day can you confirm if you have to leave the park and re-enter?

I know you can book a package at Liberty Tree Tavern but can you schedule PS's at any other restaurants and time them so you can stay in the MK.

No, you don't have to leave the park and re-enter. When I did it, they had about half dozen CM's right up the end of Main Street by the Walt & Mickey Statue at about an hour before regular park closing...you gave them your ticket, and they would give you your wristband...very simple!

As for other restaurants...well I did the Crystal Palace, and I seem to recall it was only the LTT and the CP that were open for dinner for the party. We booked for 5.30 (for a 7pm party), we ate, left the restaurant about 6.40 and people were already flooding through the gates so it's a good idea to stay in to a) avoid the crowds and the security checks and b) you get the jump on everyone else at being able to get deeper into the park ready and waiting for when the rides re-open.

Penny :)

Yup! I think Fantasyland is shut, but aside from that virtually all the rides are open...certainly all the main ones.

The tickets aren't cheap, but the atmosphere is fantastic, the lights and decorations look wonderful at night, you get 2 showings of a special parade, and an extra special Fantasy in the Sky which shows simultaneously about 6 identical displays around the outside of the park rather than just over the castle which is just FAB, PLUS about 5 hours extra park time :)

Penny :)

We've been for the last two years and it's a great chance to do the rides you can't do when the park is busy. The atmosphere is brill and I'll miss it this year. (going for new year instead). Hope you have a great time. Maria

p.s. Fantasy land was open last year, it was Mickey's Toon Town Fair that was shut.

hi everyone, fist time in october and at party, cuold anyone please answer my question, if you are in mk all ready and stay for party , how do the kids get trick or treats bags, have read that they get them at gates when you arrive. thanks for your help :jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter