MNSSHP Costume Ideas?

My husband and I are doing r2d2 and c3p0. Found a great r2d2 dress at hot topic, it will be perfect in the heat, and he found a tee that looks like c3p0's torso on line

Those all sound awesome! Cobra Kai would've been a good one. Just bought a Mike Wazowski costume and my wife is making her own Inside Out Disgust costume. Will post photo when we get back from the party. Thanks everyone!!!:yay:

Along with MNSSHP we are doing the luau at the Poly, so with that in mind I got myself a hawaiian shirt, lea, straw hat. SO I will wear shirt to luau and for the MNSSHP I'll do the full blown hawaiian tourist with shirt, lea, zinc oxide on nose, straw hat and camera around neck and comfortable shorts and shoes to complete the look. Just seemed to fit all my parameters (easy to pack, comfortable to wear for rides and weather)

I have a family of 8 to dress up! I was thinking those body suits, like cosplay pajamas, have you seen those? Then if you get too hot, you can just take it off. You could also just get a costume hoody.

We made last minute decision to get tickets to the party on Friday... and as we're already here on holiday, sorting an outfit is tricky! So we ordered 'face tattoos' http://amzn.com/B00O5PB1VS and some white face paint as I thought they would be fun :-)

We (me, my husband, our 8 year-old son) are dressing up as the Beagle Boys gang from the 80's cartoon series, Ducktales.
Ordered three t-shirts from one of the design-your-own-tee websites. Will wear jeans, a cap, and burglar mask each. Done.
If you google "Beagle boys costume" you can get an idea of how easy it is to put together.

Whatever you choose as your costume, have a wonderful time! :cool1:

I got a clearance white t-shirt for $3 which I will "shred" a bit. Black shorts, bandana and an eye patch = pirate! My daughter will either wear her softball uniform or red shorts, black shirt and Mickey/Minne ears. Simple and cheap.

So we are keeping our costumes easy. White shirt and pants - Baymax. Green shirt with a big eye glued on - Mike W, blue shirt with purple stripes - sully

If you want to just give a nod to the holiday and still be comfortable, you could always buy Disney Halloween shirts from Etsy. I saw so many cute styles and varieties offered this year! Add a fun tulle skirt (for the ladies, unless you're a guy who's not ashamed to show his feminine side?!). Add some ears (also some fun Halloween ones on Etsy) and other small touches and voila!

This is what my DH and I did at Disneyland and it was perfect. We felt like we were fully participating, but could still move around freely and if it was hot out (it wasn't, by the way), we would have been quite comfortable.

All the advice I've read is if you buy tickets to the event, you should at least TRY to participate. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter