MNSSHP at midnight - exit or Hocus Pocus?

alvernon90

Two Decade Veteran
I wanted to start a thread for people to report back on their experience at MNSSHP around midnight when the party ends but the last stage show is just beginning. Is the Hub easy to pass through or is it jammed with people? Is it possible to get a jump on the exiting crowd by skipping the show and heading straight for the exit? Or is the last show the least crowded because most people have already left?

Please let us know what you saw to help those of us going later in the season!

I hit the Hub at midnight just as the show was starting and Main Street was still busy but not too horrible. The hub itself was still busy but not so packed you couldn't easily get through. People were leaving but not in the mass exodus way they do after the parade or fireworks. It was fairly calm actually exiting

I was lucky in that my bus stop (All-Star Movies) wasn't very busy while others had lines coming back onto the concourse. I think the show helps to break up the crowd a little but it depends on where you're going afterwards. Might be different tonight so I'll let you know

We don't go until mid October, but are planning to wait for the midnight show with same hope that the crowds lessen by that time. Curious to see how tonight goes and look forward to the reports!

We go mid-October and am trying to decide if I want to use this strategy or hang back and let the crowds get ahead of us and linger in the park to enjoy the atmosphere longer.

Usually exiting at midnight is not as bad as leaving at the fireworks. My family uses leaves at midnight and we never really have any problems. Keep in mind we go in late October for MSSHP and the crowds aren't as bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter