MNSSHP and Dining

DISNEY1975

DIS Veteran
I made my ADRs this morning and assumed that one of the MNSSHPs was going to be on 10/17 because the park is closing at 7:00pm that night. I was super happy when I made the dining reservation for 8:30, that it allowed me and also had a note saying there is a special event that evening that would require a ticket purchase.

I then went to the DW website to see if tickets were on sale, and I cant find that info anywhere. Does anyone know how/where I can buy tickets for the MNSSHP?

TIA

I doubt they are on sale yet. I think past years they have gone on sale sometime in May.
Since you can book for that night of a MNSSHP, I think they just want anyone who does to know they are not there for the party just because they have an ADR.
Personally, I would want an ADR before the party, not during.
Even last year we ate at Cosmic Ray's (on the quick service plan).
In the past we have eaten at LTT and Kona Cafe prior to a party.

They should go on sale May 1st (although I bought mine last year on April 30th).

But I agree with the pp, I would not do a TS during the party. Especially not at 8:30 since the early parade is usually 8:15 and Hallowishes is usually 9:30.

We made our dinner plans for 6:00pm at LTT. We did the same thing last year. By the time dinner was over we walked outside and just stood by the restaurant and waited for the parade. We chose to wait for about 30-45 minutes to be sure we get a good spot to see the headless horseman and etc.

I doubt they are on sale yet. I think past years they have gone on sale sometime in May.
Since you can book for that night of a MNSSHP, I think they just want anyone who does to know they are not there for the party just because they have an ADR.
Personally, I would want an ADR before the party, not during.
Even last year we ate at Cosmic Ray's (on the quick service plan).
In the past we have eaten at LTT and Kona Cafe prior to a party.

Thanks for the info. I will check back in May.

As for the time, we have a ressie for lunch at DHS that day. I wanted to space the meals a bit. I dont care too much about the parade, I just like walking around and looking at the decorations and getting on rides that are virtually empty! We went to the Christmas Party a couple of years ago. It was POURING out and they didnt cancel. We spent the whole time in a QS (I want to say Cosmic) where there was a dance party. My DD4 had a blast doing all the dances! She'll be 6 this year and she's looking forward to it. I also booked the BBQ. Heard there is dancing there too for the kids.

Thanks again for your help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter