MNSSHP 2022 Check-in -- Dates, Costumes, and More!

12y daughter and myself for just a mom and youngest trip and going to the party on 9/5. She wants to be a steampunk version of the white rabbit and I am doing either Alice or the Queen of Hearts. Last party we went to was 2019. My 3 girls and I were dalmations (polka dot shirts and tutus) and DH who didnt want to dress up wore a shirt that said, "Not A Dalmation". Can not wait, MNSSHP was my FAV past trip and was so much fun!

I never thought about decorating my ecv. That will be cool. What are some ideas to decorate an ecv? Do you just decorate the basket or more? I am going as Pooh (t-shirt and tutu).
I went to The Dollar Store and bought a couple bunches of black roses with sparkly purple tips and fake eyeballs in the middle and they also had battery purple bat lights and clip on pumpkins etc…I usually do the basket and then window clings (also Dollar Store) for all over my scooter.

I went to The Dollar Store and bought a couple bunches of black roses with sparkly purple tips and fake eyeballs in the middle and they also had battery purple bat lights and clip on pumpkins etc…I usually do the basket and then window clings (also Dollar Store) for all over my scooter.
Thank you. Yours sounds great and very creative.I thought about battery operated lights for the basket (dollar tree) and maybe some fringe/garland. Now I need to find some window clings, lol.

I wanted to do a theme but everyone in my family wants to do something different.. So my DD9 wants to be Mei from Turning Red and I am going to do something Haunted Mansion themed. My DS13 has no clue what he wants to do and my DH and brother probably won't dress up at all.

I’ve planned a surprise trip for my oldest granddaughter’s 13th birthday, just she and I.🙂 Flying down on her birthday, 9/17, and attending the 9/18 party.
The whole family attended in 2018, our last trip to WDW, and had a blast!
I want to do costumes but I’m having a hard time coming up with a duo for a silver haired old lady and a brunette teen! Would it be weird to wear Star Wars themed costumes??? We’re doing Galaxy’s Edge the next day Disneybounding as General Leia Organa and Rey and though we might do the same for the party but not sure if Star Wars in the Magic Kingdom would be frowned upon. Open to any other ideas that don’t involve either of us wearing a wig.

I want to do costumes but I’m having a hard time coming up with a duo for a silver haired old lady and a brunette teen! Would it be weird to wear Star Wars themed costumes???
Not weird, you would likely not be the only SW theme costumes.

As for hair color, do not worry about that, maybe do a reverse age character. You as Cinderella and your granddaughter as Fairy Godmother or your granddaughter as a younger Belle and you an older zbelle.

August 12 for us (two adults). Not sure about costumes, Cheshire Cat or Bavarian Dirndl. Since I am from Bavaria it is not really a costume for me 🤣

Not weird, you would likely not be the only SW theme costumes.

As for hair color, do not worry about that, maybe do a reverse age character. You as Cinderella and your granddaughter as Fairy Godmother or your granddaughter as a younger Belle and you an older zbell

I’ve planned a surprise trip for my oldest granddaughter’s 13th birthday, just she and I.🙂 Flying down on her birthday, 9/17, and attending the 9/18 party.
I want to do costumes but I’m having a hard time coming up with a duo for a silver haired old lady and a brunette teen! Would it be weird to wear Star Wars themed costumes??? We’re doing Galaxy’s Edge the next day Disneybounding as General Leia Organa and Rey and though we might do the same for the party but not sure if Star Wars in the Magic Kingdom would be frowned upon. Open to any other ideas that don’t involve either of us wearing a wig.
How about the Haunted Mansion stretching portrait ladies?

We are going September 5th. I have the DDS Redd dress and I think hubby is thinking about going as Jack but I’m not sure yet what my 2 boys will be. They want yo he minions, but I’m also trying to keep us from roasting in our costumes.

Going 8/16 and 8/19. I have only been to Boo Bash previously. Luckily there are 2 parties during my trip so I can take a slower pace and enjoy the atmosphere (and if there is a rainout)

Me and my partner are going on the 13th Oct. Last time we went in 2017, we went as Buzz and Woody but totally stumped for this year 🤔

We’re wearing Star Wars costume t shirts in August.

10/31 for us! Hubby is going to wear a shirt that says “my wife is my favorite Disney villain” I don’t know what villain I want to be yet.

I don’t know what my 10 yo son will want to be or what is easiest to pack for a flight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter