MNSSHP 2022 Check-in -- Dates, Costumes, and More!

abidale

DIS Veteran
BOO TO YOU!

I, as I imagine all of you, am over the moon excited about MNSSHP (and Disney's #1 parade) making a return this year. If you've got your party tickets, use this thread to check in with costume ideas and more!

We snagged ours for September 2, and my fiance and I are going together as "the redhead" and Jack Sparrow from, of course, Pirates of the Caribbean.

See you all there!

We also grabbed tickets of 9/2... we'll have our almost-one year old son with us though, so this may be disaster. :P My husband has never had the opportunity to be at Disney during MNSSHP though, so we had to at least make an attempt (I'll be taking my son back to the hotel room if he can't sleep in the stroller). Still deciding on a family costume!

We are going August 16th. Myself, daughter and 2 granddaughters. Hubby is staying at the hotel to relax as he doesn't like Halloween. We are doing the Pooh characters with tee shirts and tutus.

Got out tickets for Oct 20 😃 Our twins first DW trip (they are 6). They want to go as a Marvel family so, trying to decide who will be who. Also, what costumes DH and I are allowed to wear!

Got our tix for 10-6! It’s my daughters 7th birthday and we’ve never done a party before! The trip is also a surprise for her I’m not going to tell her until we are there!

9/9 for us! Gonna try to bring the 2 year old for as long as she can hang. If she can't sleep in the stroller, will just hand her off to the grandparents who aren't joining us for MNSSHP. No idea what costumes we'll go with. Maybe something Encanto since that's her favorite movie right now?

8/30 for us....2 adults and 7dd and 9dd....i have princess dresses for them to wear, but they'll prob wear them during the day....i'm thinking of daisy duck- should be easy enough to put together, donald for dh bc that's his fave, but maybe just a shirt that looks like donald....but the girls?? no idea...daisy's neices? i mean it doesn't have to be matchy...i don't want to go all in crazy costumes, bc i'm sure we'd prefer to be able to move around easily, and it's going to be hot

We have our tickets for 8/19 for the four of us. Our kids ds10 and dd4 have no clue we are going so our costumes need to be a surprise. Trying to think of ideas that will be easy to do and that we can hide until the trip…and that won’t be too hot for August!

8/30 for us....2 adults and 7dd and 9dd....i have princess dresses for them to wear, but they'll prob wear them during the day....i'm thinking of daisy duck- should be easy enough to put together, donald for dh bc that's his fave, but maybe just a shirt that looks like donald....but the girls?? no idea...daisy's neices? i mean it doesn't have to be matchy...i don't want to go all in crazy costumes, bc i'm sure we'd prefer to be able to move around easily, and it's going to be hot
We went in 2018 and my daughter did Daisy, was a pretty easy costume to put together, went back in 2019 not at Halloween and she dressed as Della duck for Animal Kingdom and had the most amazing meet and greet with Donald over her "costume"!! Another relatively easy costume to put together!

My husband and I will be attending the 9/25 and 9/29 parties. So excited to be able to do two parties. We will probably just do Halloween t-shirts.

Last edited:
Oct 7th for us. Myself, 10 year old son and 7 year old daughter. She wants to be Tiana and he will be shadow man.
They both want me to dress up as Lewis. I'm not sure how I'll pull that off 🤣.

Oct 18 and 20 for us - husband won’t wear a costume and I’ll probably just wear my Maleficent shirt - but my ECV will be decorated!
I never thought about decorating my ecv. That will be cool. What are some ideas to decorate an ecv? Do you just decorate the basket or more? I am going as Pooh (t-shirt and tutu).

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter