• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mnsshp 2018

Not for Sept yet, but Kenny the Pirate has a couple for August. September should be out on his website in February.

Plan for the parties to be on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. There may be a couple weeks were things are different but those are the main days. Last year it started in August and the year before that it started in early September so I would say it will probably be all if not most of September.

Touring Plans has their prediction as Thur 6th, Tues 11th, Friday 14th, Sun 16th, Tues 18th, Friday 21st.

I need costume ideas for mom, dad, 2 7 year old girls (they are the same age for 2 weeks a year) and a 2 year old boy! SO excited to finally do this!

I am hoping for a party on Tues Oct 9th! We are staying at Pop! Leaving DH at the hotel so DS and I can go partying! =)

I suggest we be Woody & Jessie but he wants to be Buzz! I may just go with some cute HallowBoo type shirts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter