MMNSSHP and DAS

TammyLynn33

DIS Veteran
Hey just decided to bring my two littles to MMNSSHP . Can we utilize DAS for anything at a hard ticketed event ?
Thanks so much

Hey just decided to bring my two littles to MMNSSHP . Can we utilize DAS for anything at a hard ticketed event ?
Thanks so much
In the past it has been possible to use DAS at hard ticket events, but Disney is in the middle of a major DAS revamp (about which they have only provided limited information), so I would advise caution in purchasing tickets on the assumption that DAS will work the same this year as it has in the recent past.

In the past it has been possible to use DAS at hard ticket events, but Disney is in the middle of a major DAS revamp (about which they have only provided limited information), so I would advise caution in purchasing tickets on the assumption that DAS will work the same this year as it has in the recent past.
Of course we will still attend I think for as long as he can tolerate ..it will be hard tho if he has to leave as it’s just me taking him and his brother alone .
Even if I can use from 4-7 and get little brother on a few rides he wants

As already said, with the changes nothing is set in stone. Last year we were able to use from 4-6, then from 6-7 it disappeared from the app but you could use a blue umbrella to schedule a return time for a ride. Then at 7 you could use again. The only thing we found it was needed for was 7DMT, early space mountain, and for Tron once we acquired a virtual que. Even all of those were only around 30 minutes during the actual party. There are some special character meet and greets that have very long lines that we did not attempt to do. I do not know about how or if DAS worked with those. Again, who knows this year if there will be changes.

As already said, with the changes nothing is set in stone. Last year we were able to use from 4-6, then from 6-7 it disappeared from the app but you could use a blue umbrella to schedule a return time for a ride. Then at 7 you could use again. The only thing we found it was needed for was 7DMT, early space mountain, and for Tron once we acquired a virtual que. Even all of those were only around 30 minutes during the actual party. There are some special character meet and greets that have very long lines that we did not attempt to do. I do not know about how or if DAS worked with those. Again, who knows this year if there will be changes.
It would not surprise me if they don’t make it available because of how short the lines are to begin with, and they would probably be even shorter if DAS is not offered. It was rare that a line extended beyond the merge point.

It would not surprise me if they don’t make it available because of how short the lines are to begin with, and they would probably be even shorter if DAS is not offered. It was rare that a line extended beyond the merge point.
There are some meet a greats with hour plus lines that you could use the dad with past years. Just asked the a gust relation cm and they said nothing will change with how the DAS works just who gets it.

CMs refused to issue a DAS at Winnie the Pooh meet & greet and would not accept us splitting and rejoining or any other accommodation. They were very cold and talking down (be prepared). Seven Dwarfs meet and greet CMs were so kind. They explained what we needed to do and we went on our way.

During the first hour we had a huge meltdown when the Ariel meet and greet posted was 25 (ended up being 40 mins and we were not allowed to keep our stroller in line - was outdoors, hot; keep extra phone chargers; some sticker pages, maybe get a stroller as a wheelchair tag?), water bottles and snacks. We almost left the party after the fiasco. The soda/ice cream carts around that area get closed and CMs are switched so the carts are not open right away (took 45 mins+) so we couldn’t find any drinks or snacks to redirect.

We did have to split up after two hours at the party and take the DAS guest back to the resort. It was just too much with the heat, crowds, excitement (she did not have any candy). If you can, I would highly recommend having a second adult.

Thanks so much
Honestly, you may not need it. We went last year and walked straight onto every single ride - even 7DMT. Of course, the closer to Halloween you go, the more your mileage may vary.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. My littles aren’t so little so I think I’ll be ok. I just don’t like always having to pull little brother out of things he wants to do that big brother can’t handle ….I was hoping we could utilize it from 4-7 but with the changes who knows ? Which I expected ..
My big kids won’t be able to travel with us as college and senior year. I’ve travelled with all 4 many times but the big ones have always been my extra hands :( single mama here
I think we will be ok . Fingers crossed all ..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter