mm barbie doll..

korzmom

<font color=deeppink>Special DIS Cast Member<br><f
i would like to know if there is a mickey mouse barbie doll available. a friend of mine said she saw this at wdw around thanksgiving but wasnt sure where it was at... the cost was $20.00 and if anyone knows about this , do you have a picture, would love to have one...
anim22.htm

I vaguely remember seeing a doll that's the size of Barbie that had mouse ears. I'm not sure if it was really Barbie or a Disney version. My DD6 is into Barbies now so I'm going to have to look for it when we are on vacation in April. I'm pretty sure I saw it in the World of Disney Store in DTD.

There is a Barbie brand doll that I would call more of a Disney Barbie than a Mickey Barbie. She is dressed to go to the theme park. I think she is wearing a DisneyWorld t-shirt, is wearing mouse ears and holding a mickey balloon.

We have 5 Barbies that we have purchased in the past at the parks. 2 of them are wearing mouse ears, they are Disney themed. I did buy at Walmart a few weeks ago a Tommy and Kelly (from the Barbie line) that were dressed as Mickey and Minnie. They were really cute so I had to get them. Disney every so often comes out with a new Barbie that they sell in the parks.
We did purchase a Barbie on our last visit, it is celebrating 75 years. I don't know if this helps any. This is one thing our daughter buys everytime if there is a new one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter