MK with pregnant wife and one year old

disneyboy123

Mouseketeer
So heading to Disney in a month with pregnant wife, parents, and one year old in tow. Planning what to do and looks like we’ll wanna visit MK to see the Xmas decorations. Question is what day. Will be there the week of November 4 and checking the crowd calendars it looks like Nov 8 will be lightest that week. Mickeys Christmas party will also be that day so parks will close at 6pm. Don’t plan on attending the party. We’ll for sure be taking a slow pace but wondering if we should go on a day the park closes at 9pm to try and stretch things out or if we’ll be able to do enough things with the early close on the 8th. Doubt I’ll get to go on much of the adult rides but for the one year old would be the parades, shows, and the height restrictionless rides. Also contemplating if we should do a second park, but not sure what is good for the one year old.

I don't find crowd calendars to be all that accurate myself or maybe my idea of crowded isn't the same as though making them
Anyway, STROLLER is key!
All kids are different of course but if they can sleep in the stroller you will be fine. If not hopping might be more work then it's worth if it requires a nap at the resort.
If you are hopping, don't worry about the 6pm close. If not go on a 9pm close day

We do MK early in the day, view the first holiday parade and leave. Very stress-less for us.

Unfortunately we’re not staying on site so will baby will be napping in stroller and will have to find some good rest spots.

Still contemplating whether to go on the Wed or thurs to MK.
Looking to sneak in another park and seems AK is the next best suitable for the one year old and grandparents. Don’t want to do back to back park days so might have to settle with a Tues and Thursday park day...

Unfortunately we’re not staying on site so will baby will be napping in stroller and will have to find some good rest spots.

Still contemplating whether to go on the Wed or thurs to MK.
Looking to sneak in another park and seems AK is the next best suitable for the one year old and grandparents. Don’t want to do back to back park days so might have to settle with a Tues and Thursday park day...
I recommend hopping a boat or monorail over to the Poly for a quiet rest. Even without the waterfall (sniff), I still love that lobby.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter