• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MK to the resorts-don't make this mistake

ctrimble

Earning My Ears
My mom (56) got tired of keeping up with the family at MK so I suggested she take the monorail to the parking lot & catch a bus to PO-R. When she got off the monorail all the buses were going to other theme parks. Turns out the resort buses are at the front gate of MK. She had to get back on the monorail, which broke down & she had to wait 25 minutes for a new one. Then she had to go through bag check again at MK & then get to the right bus. The whole thing took over an hour!

Yup... this is correct... All Disney Resort busses are at the MK itself... right where they dropped you off.

As for going through the bagchecks again... you don't need to do this at all.

We drove our car to MK so didn't know where the drop-offs were. I don't know why they made her go through bag check again; maybe she just got lost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter