MK speedway?

canda

a Dis board vulture
I have a ? on the little race cars at MK. I have not been on one since 1982. I think my almost 2 year old would like to ride on it. I know he could not drive, and I am sure I could ride and drive for him. I do not want him to ride if he is way to small to be on it. Anybody have any thoughts? Also, has the park fix the cars so they can not ram into the rear of the car in front? I seem to remember that this could happen back in '82. I would not want him to get whiplash. So if they can still hit each other, I wont take the chance. If it is safe, I think he would love it.

I don't think that they can go fast enough to create wiplash. I saw many young children riding with an adult last December.

My then 2 1/2 yo DS loved this ride in December - it's all he talks about. He actually sat and steered the car, while my husband worked the pedals. There's a metal bar underneath the cars, so even the most "wild" steerer can only steer the car a certain amount. With regards to hitting other cars, just pay attention to the other cars - we experienced no problems, and can't wait to go back in November. I'm sure your son will love it!

Thank you for the reply's. I can't wait to take him to WDW. I guess when you are 6 years old (back in '82) those cars seem to go a whole lot faster than they really do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter