• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MK Snacks

tmills

EarningMyEars
What are some of the must try snacks in Magic Kingdom? Especially ones available during Halloween??

Don't know about Halloween, as I have never done the party, but I can tell you that my favorite snack at Magic Kingdom is the chocolate covered pineapple. It's one of my favorite things at Disney.

Don't know about Halloween, as I have never done the party, but I can tell you that my favorite snack at Magic Kingdom is the chocolate covered pineapple. It's one of my favorite things at Disney.
We had this for the first time a month ago and it is the first thing I want to get my hands on when I’m at MK next Saturday! It’s just sweet enough and the pineapple is so fresh.

Our other go-to’s are the caramel popcorn (sold at the same place as the pineapple- Big Top Souveniers), and Dole whips. Not Halloween specific but those are the favorites.

None of these are Halloween specific, but my favorites.
1. Blueberry Scone
2. Dole Whip
3. Cheeseburger Eggrolls (if available)

Halloween has their own set of treats and most of them are only available during the party. To be fair most of them aren’t getting great reviews (except the burger people seems to be loving that!) but you can see them here: https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...y-halloween-party-2018-at-magic-kingdom-park/

Our recent faves are the Churro ice cream sandwich or the Nutella & fruit waffle at Sleepy Hollow and the Cheeseburger egg rolls in Adventureland.

Last edited:

Not Halloween related, but I enjoyed the "Cat's Tail" at the Cheshire Cat. One of my new favorites is the "Peter Pan Float" at Storybook Treats. Very refreshing on a hot day. I had two of them on my last visit. I really wanted to try the poison apple cupcake, but never got around to it.

Fingers crossed this is still there in December.. looks sooooo good!!
Just beware, they stick a candy red feather on top. I think it's made of white chocolate. That red coloring gets all over whatever it touches. It was all over my fingers and anything I touched thereafter. Maybe it was because of the heat outside (the temps were in the 90's while I was there), but that candy red feather was pretty messy. When I purchased my second float a couple of days later, I took a napkin and removed the candy red feather.

Last edited:
Just beware, they stick a candy red feather on top. I think it's made of white chocolate. That red coloring gets all over whatever it touches. It was all over my fingers and anything I touched thereafter. Maybe it was because of the heat outside (the temps were in the 90's while I was there), but that candy red feather was pretty messy. When I purchased my second float a couple of days later, I took a napkin and removed the candy red feather.

Good to know!! I'm NOT a white choc fan... so maybe a quick pic and in the garbagio!!

Ah I really hope I get to try the float! We'll be in MK Dec 5 and 6. I love key lime and Sprite is my fave soda, I feel like I would love this so much.

Has anyone heard any rumors about it going away? Does Storybook Treats change their menu often / have seasonal items?

These are all of the snacks I consider good-great at MK.

Peter Pan Float or Maleficent cone (Halloween item)at Storybook Treats
Cheshire Tail at Cheshire Cafe
Dole Whip (I prefer the swirl) with or without pineapple upside down cake - Aloha Isle
Citrus Swirl - Sunshine Tree Terrace
Chili queso waffle fries - Golden Oak Outpost

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter