MK Rope Drop?

Disnerd23

Earning My Ears
I want to get Peter Pan and Seven Dwarves done at rope drop, because I know I won't be able to get fastpasses. Which would be better, going to Peter Pan and then Dwarves? Or the other way around? Not quite sure...

You're going to be waiting for a bit either way. I would go to 7DMT first and keep trying for a PP FP.

why won't you be able to get FPs? If you keep trying, you should be able to get Peter Pan at least. You will have quite a wait if you try to RD both, but 7DMT should be first (and you should try to be near the front of that group to the right of the castle.)

:welcome: to DisBoards!

7DMT first!

Most of the rope drop crowd heads towards 7DMT so you will want to get in the line in front of the rope as early as you can.

I suggest getting to the MK at least 60 minutes prior to opening to minimize your wait times.

@pitpat I want to get fastpasses for the three Mountains, and I don't want to have to be on my phone all day checking for openings, so I don't plan on getting any more than three. Thank you though!!

Personally, I would get an FP for 7D, do Pan directly at Rope Drop, then do either Big Thunder, or Splash standby. As long as you get to Peter Pan right away, you should be able to do either Thunder or Splash with a relatively short standby. FP the other, and Space, and you are good to go. I would think your first FP+ should be for perhaps 10 - 11.

Yeah, or do BTM and Splash at RD . .. that's probably smarter than my way :)

I think I'm going to end up RD'ing Dwarves and Peter Pan, and then going around land by land in the order of Fantasyland, Tomorrowland, Liberty Square, Frontierland, and finally Adventureland. I don't need to keep going back and forth around MK- this isn't my once-in-a-lifetime trip, it's ok if I wait a bit for some rides. It's a day trip planned on a low-crowd level day in the spring, so I know that it won't be crazy. Thank you all for your input!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter