• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MK Rope Drop Easter week 8am regular open

Lorelei18

Always planning...
Was wondering what time to get to MK tapstiles for an 8am park open. I believe they let people onto Main Street at 7:45, stage show at 7:55? I know we can get through the tapstiles before 7:45, but havent done an 8am MK opening since the new rope drop procedures. Advice? :)

Was wondering what time to get to MK tapstiles for an 8am park open. I believe they let people onto Main Street at 7:45, stage show at 7:55? I know we can get through the tapstiles before 7:45, but havent done an 8am MK opening since the new rope drop procedures. Advice? :)

Watch the hours. They will most likely add early EMH for several, if not all, days that week.

Whether they do or not, your other information is correct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter