MK reviews--CRT, CP breakfast and dinner

Albertan mom

<font color=blue>I didn't mean too, innocent mista
We are: DH, Me, DD11, DS8, (FIL55, MIL54, SIL25, BIL26)

We just got back from 10 days of Free Dining.
Here is where we did TS at MK:

CRYSTAL PALACE
Breakfast here. Loved getting into the park early, for our 8:05 ADR.
Waited 10 minutes.
We got a round table, which was better than the square ones our big party kept getting. The ambience is very nice in there.
We loved the Orange Juice! And the server was very good at keeping our glasses full of juice!
The food was great. The kids loved it here. The puffed french toast was so good! There were lots of choices. It was definately one of our favorites. Characters came around a few times.
Price would have been $84.61.
We give it 4.5 out of 5
Would we eat here again-YES!

CINDERELLAS ROYAL TABLE
How exciting to eat in the castle! Got our pictures taken with Cinderella, and headed up. Was about a 10 minute wait. We had two tables of 4, close to each other.
DS got the mini hot-dogs, didn't like them at all.
DD11 got the Tortellini, didn't like it. The sauce tasted like Campbells tomato soup!
DH got the Prime Rib, and so did I. It was good. DD, DS and I all got the kids appetizers, because none of the adult ones appealed to me! DH got the salad, and thought it was ok.
The other family members had lamb, salmon, and chicken, and they all really liked their food.
I think they need more food choices.
The dessert was good, I liked the little cookie they give you with the Chocolate raspberry mousse cake. DH didn't like it though.
The little mice and Fairy Godmother show was cute, just singing and dancing around. Overall, neat to be in the castle, but not worth it.
Price would have been $174.00
We give it 2.25 out of 5.
Would we eat here again? NO, not even for free!

CRYSTAL PALACE DINNER
I didn't have an ADR here, but after having to cancel another one, phoned the morning of, and got in here.
Buffet. Lots of choices. Meat, potatoe etc... Good desserts. Good ambience. We liked the food, but both DH and I felt sick that night. We were nauseous, and had upset stomachs. The rest of the family was fine though, so don't know if I can blame it on CP or something else.
Saw the characters, they came a few times. Server was okay.
Price would have been $124.00
We give it 4 out of 5.
Would we eat here again-yes, for free, probably not if we were paying!

That is our MK TS experiences!

Enjoyed reading your reviews ~ Thanx for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter