MK Parade

drise

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if a birthday child or anyone else can be picked to be in the MK parade? I know the parade stops periodically and the princesses choose kids along the parade route to come out and dance for a few minutes and then they return. Is there a grand marshal or something? A friend told me there is, but I never saw one. Maybe the parade at MGM?
Thanks,
Diane

There use to grand marshalls for the MK parade.The way it use to work is as people were arriving in the morning a Cast Memeber would chose a family or whomever to be the gm.I don't believe there is anyway to request to be the gm of a parade in any of the parks.

Now as for the princesses dancing...I know in the Remember the Magic Parade before the parde began a CM would stroll along the parade route sorta picking out kids to join in.They would put a sticker on the child so when the parade stopped in that area those were the kids that got to dance around with the characters.If they are still doing it that way,I'd talk to one of those pre parade CMs and tell them it's your childs birthday.I'm sure they'd be more than happy to let them join in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter