MK morning on a day that Mickey's Merry Christmas party takes place

Harambe

I miss Tapestry of Dreams!
Is it okay to go to MK on those mornings, and leave at lunch time? Or is MK busy all day because of the party?

We are planning our early December trip, and want to go to MK a couple of mornings. Not sure if we should go on the days that the party is NOT happening. Never went at a time that the party was running.

Thank you! I was also just reading about a MK morning ticketed event that happens, too, so I guess I have to go on a day that THAT isn't happening and the night time party IS happening - ha! Nice try, Disney, but I'll figure it out!

Thank you! I was also just reading about a MK morning ticketed event that happens, too, so I guess I have to go on a day that THAT isn't happening and the night time party IS happening - ha! Nice try, Disney, but I'll figure it out!

I assume you mean Early Morning Magic. There is no need to avoid Magic Kingdom on days EMM is offered as there is no impact on park crowds.

DO NOT go on days that DON'T have the party. It's a madhouse as many guests feel that they are losing out when the park closes at 6pm on party days, thus making non-party days very very crowded on the average.

When we go to MK on party days it feels like we have the park to ourselves until around 11 or noon.

Definitely plan to go on party days.

Non-party days on the other hand :crowded::crowded::crowded: Avoid at all cost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter