MK: Mailed back to you!

My groups look correct. I already have gotten started. How do you all find the time to do soooo many groups. I would like to do more, but I am always afraid I would not have the time. My only time is after my 21mnth old is asleep and that is if I do not pass out:rotfl2:

Thanks for this massive swap Susan. Kudos to you. You are a great hostess, so it will be a breeze for you.

My groups look correct. I already have gotten started. How do you all find the time to do soooo many groups. I would like to do more, but I am always afraid I would not have the time. My only time is after my 21mnth old is asleep and that is if I do not pass out:rotfl2:

Thanks for this massive swap Susan. Kudos to you. You are a great hostess, so it will be a breeze for you.

Thanks!

In my old house, I could never get much done. In this house, I actually have homes for my scrap stuff and that helps a lot. It is a lot easier for me to get out something if I only have 15 minutes. I tend to do complicated stuff when the kids are asleep and leave the mindless stuff for during the day if I have those 15 minutes. Also, DH's schedule helps a lot. He is away for 4 days and then home for 4 days -- I have nothing else to do at night when he isn't home. Plus, he is just an all-around great guy, and will take the kids, cook dinner and run errands so I can have an occasional all day scrap fest!! And last -- I don't sleep much, 5 hrs is usual for me.

Nap.. what is that. My DS will not take one. Well if I am out riding around he will, but if we are home there is no napping. What is up with that? Crazy. At least he does pass out earlier in the evening and then I can take a snooze, get up and do some scrapping.:goodvibes

I went to ACM, Micheals, Joanns, and Hobby Lobby and couldn't find what I wanted. So I get to go to the HUGE scrapbook store to shop for this swap. I will hopefully find some cool paper to use. Also my LSS is having a yard sale early April. :cool1:

All of my groups look good. I have taken a trip to the local scrapbooking store, AC Moore, Michaels and peaked into WalMart. I have picked up a few things, but can't find everything that I want. Are there any really good websites to purchase disney scrapbooking items from. I have always found items I have wanted, but never taken on something quite like this. I can't wait to get everything organized though.

Just checking in. I just got back last night, so obviously haven't shopped for anything yet.

Thanks so much for hosting this one, Susan. Looks like it's going to be a monster! (albeit a very colorful, pretty monster)

My group ios correct- I won't be working on th\is foir awhile- I have other things on my plate first and I plan to mail it out with the Resort Swaps.

Rebecca

All of my groups look good. I have taken a trip to the local scrapbooking store, AC Moore, Michaels and peaked into WalMart. I have picked up a few things, but can't find everything that I want. Are there any really good websites to purchase disney scrapbooking items from. I have always found items I have wanted, but never taken on something quite like this. I can't wait to get everything organized though.

I have shopped at mousememories.com Very good customer service.

I think I am updated to here -- if I messed you please let me know.

:mad: I got the "too many smilies" message so I have to go back and re-do the 1st page. I'll get to that today or tomorrow. (This weekend is St Patrick's day celebration for the school...crazy weekend!!)

I will also get my address out in the next few days.

My groups look correct. I have two swaps to finish before I start this one. I'm going to work on swaps all afternoon.
S :)

I've nearly done my general toontown and am starting on my group M - i know this sounds like a studpid question but i dont have a pic of the shop sign - is it Tinkerbelles Treasures, Tinkerbell's Treasures, or Tinker Bell's Treasures? i've seen it spelt all three ways online but i cant seem to find a pic! i'd hate to spell it wrong! lol! x

It is this one

Tinker Bell's Treasures

Looking at the sign, it is three distinct words.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter