MK LL and ILL booking order? Help Please.

Mikeb1892

Mouseketeer
Here are our rides we want to do at MK. How should I book them (in what order)? We're staying at Yacht Club if that makes a difference. Let's assume that we'd like to ride everything listed as quickly as possible (as opposed to waiting until later in the day to ride something).

JC
HM
POTC
TRON
SDMT

Also, I will not be riding TRON or SDMT, however I would like to stand in line with my 10yo while he waits to ride them. Will I need to purchase the ILL for myself also to stand in these lines? I'm fine with doing that, just wanted to be sure I needed to.

At 7am:
Tron boarding group first
Jungle Cruise LL second
If you don’t get a Tron boarding group at 7am and don’t want to wait for the 1pm drop, get a Tron ILL third, otherwise
Mine Train ILL third/fourth

For HM/Pirates, if you are specifically asking for what to get after JC, my recommendation would be HM then Pirates. But you can easily walk on Pirates within the first half hour after official park opening. If you are there for early entry into Tomorrowland and Fantasyland, take that into consideration in having to walk across the park for Pirates. You could probably standby HM by the time your JC return time is called.

You will need to purchase an ILL for yourself to enter the ride queues.

Thanks @coasternut22 I didn't realize Tron had virtual queue. So am I correct in that I (theoretically) could join Tron boarding group, obtain LL for Jungle Cruise, and obtain ILL for Mine Train all at 7 am?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter