• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MK July 3 fireworks

cpdisney

Mouseketeer
i just noticed closing time changed to 12:00 from 10:00 for 7/3/19. Fireworks were not on official calendar? Will they still be at 9:00? TY

They really don’t change fireworks times after they are posted. (From what I have seen over the years anyway)

3rd/4th July fireworks are normally at 9:15pm weather permitting. Last year they were around 10:00pm because of the huge storm.
At least on the 4th. I have the end at about 10:20
Based on the timestamps on my photos on the 3rd they were at published time, which was indeed 9:15

At least on the 4th. I have the end at about 10:20
Based on the timestamps on my photos on the 3rd they were at published time, which was indeed 9:15

I should have clarified I meant the storm affected the fireworks on the 4th in my original post. Thankfully we were on the deck at Narcoossee so we stayed nice and dry but I felt sorry for the people waiting in the parks for them. We actually heard the cheer from everyone waiting in MK when they announced they were going to be starting soon and I just remembered that being around 10:00pm.

FWIW, dessert party booking times suggest 9:15pm scheduled fireworks show times for both 7/3 and 7/4 again this year, same as last year.

I should have clarified I meant the storm affected the fireworks on the 4th in my original post. Thankfully we were on the deck at Narcoossee so we stayed nice and dry but I felt sorry for the people waiting in the parks for them. We actually heard the cheer from everyone waiting in MK when they announced they were going to be starting soon and I just remembered that being around 10:00pm.

A friend of mine makes fun of me because of my storm pictures, but I thought they (as well as the storm) were quite spectacular ...

01288460-F0F0-4760-ADA5-2D83BAE26715.jpeg
B28D7669-55BE-46F3-A38B-5243BDA8893B.jpeg
FDE62937-2315-4E79-A5C1-99782D0CA7EB.jpeg 23A6C432-AC67-4952-82F5-869B2ED0E9EA.jpeg

Yeah it was a massive storm
We were at Epcot watching the Voices show when they abruptly stopped and shoed everyone away

Best thing is so many left by the time they did the show it was pretty cleared out

Yeah it was a massive storm
We were at Epcot watching the Voices show when they abruptly stopped and shoed everyone away

Best thing is so many left by the time they did the show it was pretty cleared out

It was as if someone turned the lights out. Never saw anything like that.

Am I the only one that thinka they won't be having fireworks (or other crowd-gathering festivities, like parades) for at least several months?
(not being a buzz-kill, it's a serious question)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter