MK hours and breakfast reservation

paty

Earning My Ears
I have a reservation for 8:40am on Sunday June 19, right now, MK opens at 9am.

If they change the park opening time to 8am, how far in advance do they usually do that?

and if they only change it on the day, is it possible to cancel the reservation without the $10 penalty?

thanks!

Since June hours were recently posted, I would guess that there will be no further changes to opening park hours. Of course anything is possible, so keep monitoring park hours.
If you do not cancel your ADR 24 hours before you will be charged the fee, but depending on your situation and the CM you speak with, the fee may be waived.

You could always try changing your reservation to a day or two later and then canceling it. That worked for a friend of mine to avoid the fee.

They could change it anytime before that day. But if they change it or keep it, with an 8:40 adr you won't be beating the rope drop crowd. It's not uncommon for them to open the gates 15-30min before scheduled time

yes, I know, but this is a last minute trip so I'll take what I can get! at least I've got all the fastpasses we wanted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter