MK Fastpass

Nixon128

Earning My Ears
I had my fast passes chosen for our MK day - traveling with a 3 year old and only concentrating on the younger kids rides, so no mountain rides, etc. We had decided on PP, Pooh, and Enchanted Tales for our FP. The new EMM opened up on our dates, which we booked, so I am trying to figure out what to use our FP for now. It seems like a good problem to have! Still keeping Enchanted Tales, but are there other priority FP I should consider? Thinking maybe meeting Ariel and Jungle Cruise? Any other longer wait line rides I should consider? We will also be doing a Christmas Party so will have one other night at MK to do some rides. Making Fastpasses this week. Thanks!

Assuming they meet the height requirement and are into the ride (my kids are), I'd suggest Tomorrowland Speedway. The standby line is often crazy slow and it's a ride I almost always would never do without a FP.

Tomorrowland speedway, jungle cruise or Buzz lightyear tend to build lines ~30minutes or more

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter