MK/Fantasyland “Early Morning Magic” (EMM) (Thread Now Closed, See New MK EMM FAQ Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am booked for november 6. so, will that be cancelled and if so, I can move to nov. 4, will that be cancelled? If both are cancelled, I don't want fast passes, but i already have mvmcp booked november 8th. So am I stuck with the fp's offer or can I bravely ask for a mvmcp refund?! Or is that too bold and stingy?! Gee, should I cancel my mvmcp?!!! And have them offer it to me? !! Or that's just too greedy I think, don't you? Sounds dishonest and kind of shifty which I'm not.

I am booked for november 6. so, will that be cancelled and if so, I can move to nov. 4, will that be cancelled? If both are cancelled, I don't want fast passes, but i already have mvmcp booked november 8th. So am I stuck with the fp's offer or can I bravely ask for a mvmcp refund?! Or is that too bold and stingy?! Gee, should I cancel my mvmcp?!!! And have them offer it to me? !! Or that's just too greedy I think, don't you? Sounds dishonest and kind of shifty which I'm not.
Lol well I would do all those things, so maybe someone else should answer.

Three unrestricted anytime FPs are incredibly valuable and generous. Im no wdw defender or apologist, but i think they are being very generous as it is. If you want to cancel mvmcp and have them come you tickets, that could work out for you. I doubt asking them to refund your mvmcp will work, but who knows. I took he FP and I’m happy.

This probabaly isn’t helpful but I’ll chime in. We have 10/9 EMM and the website is still showing lots of availability. It’s the day after Columbus Day and there’s MNSSHP that night.

We are still awaiting our phone call for 10/28. But for those who are being given the option of 3 FPS, are you also getting a refund for EMM?

Yes, I was given a refund. They may also be offering different types of FPs because mine have a list of available experiences for each park. I don't see FoP, SDD or FEA as being an option.

EMM on Sunday 7/22 was great. Mine train was down for the first 45 minutes or so but we didn’t worry much knowing we could FP it until 11 am. We rode Panx1 and Poohx2 before heading over to Tea Cups. As we were waiting for Tea Cups the ride lost power so we started to head towards IASM. As we were walking by Mine Train the CM opened the ropes and we were the first ones to ride it - on our very own train no less! Seriously awesome. We rode it 3x before my body started to revolt from all the jostling on an empty stomach. Rope dropped HM, hit IASM walk on then grabbed breakfast. The buffet left a lot to be desired in my opinion. We never FPed Mine Train as we were satisfied with our time on it during EMM.

Seriously so cool to be in Fantasyland early in the morning with hardly anyone else around. Felt even more special than DAH!

Edit: they held us outside the gates, after the turnstiles, until 7:45 am on the dot.

Last edited:

Yes, I was given a refund. They may also be offering different types of FPs because mine have a list of available experiences for each park. I don't see FoP, SDD or FEA as being an option.
This must be a mistake. You should have received fastpasses covering all attractions - this is what I have - all attractions are on the list. And you should be able to use all 3 fastpasses on a single ride. If I were you I would calle them. They actually made a mistake with my FPs as well - gave me 3 per person for one cancellation and 1 per person for another one. So, I called them, spent quite some time on the phone, got a call back, and now have 3 FPs per person for both dates.

i wonder if they would give me tickets instead for jingle bell jingle bam dessert party (yes, I spelled it out) if they are offering it 11/9 for my 11/6 emm cancellation that may be impending? hmmm..... options....

That’s what it seems to be happening in October. I think November will be another story.

I have Sunday September 30 booked. It was part of the reservation freeze (the earliest date affected I think). There is MNSSHP that night. Do you think they will keep EMM on the schedule that day?

I'm just reading up cause I was going to book Oct. 2nd. Are just sundays being canceled?

It’s not all Sundays so far. Just a few. We don’t have complete info/reports yet to totally know what’s going on. Don’t think we’ve had a 10/2 report yet, but I don’t have my notes in front of me at the moment.

Thanks SilSprBea and GADisneyDad14. I guess I should decide whether or not to book soon in case others have to reschedule.

Well, we got the call for 10/28. They initially offered us MNSSHP tickets but we already have them, and then they offered us MVMCP tickets but we already have those as well. Then they offered dessert party tickets, buuuuuuut we have those as well. They suggested EMM on another day, but we are already jam packed with things. So, we have been given 6 anytime/multiple experience fast passes each that day to use at Magic Kingdom on top of the three we already get. I’m happy with that.

A total of nine fast passes our first day? I’m a happy camper.

We are scheduled for Nov 6. I was really surprised it was offered being a busy week and Election Day but jumped on it as soon as it was released. I wouldn’t be too upset about getting the fast passes but am a little annoyed at all these cancellations. We added an extra night at the more expensive Poly vs the cheaper Dolphin. We were originally going to check into Poly tues morning but switched it to Monday bc I didn’t want to deal with moving on EMM day.

I hope whatever they do, they decide quick. Our planned MK day would have been Monday if there was no EMM so I’ll need to switch ADRs.

At least it seems they are cancelling before FP dates right? I would have to have FPs booked and then have to switch days.

For those of you who got FPs where do you get them? In my Disney experience? I’m just worried something would happen when we go to book our regular FPs

Well, we got the call for 10/28. They initially offered us MNSSHP tickets but we already have them, and then they offered us MVMCP tickets but we already have those as well. Then they offered dessert party tickets, buuuuuuut we have those as well. They suggested EMM on another day, but we are already jam packed with things. So, we have been given 6 anytime/multiple experience fast passes each that day to use at Magic Kingdom on top of the three we already get. I’m happy with that.

A total of nine fast passes our first day? I’m a happy camper.
So you got the 6 fp's because you had 2 days of EMM booked? Sorry can't keep straight everyone's plans! And you are just choosing to use them at MK or is that the only place you can use them? Seems different than what others have been offered with anytime fp's at any park...unless you mean you are just choosing to use them at 1 park in 1 day. Thanks! Prepping for what to do as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter