MK Early morning plan too ambitious?

If you already have a FP for 7DMT, I'd go for Peter Pan in the morning. It can be hard to get a fast pass for that later in the day (I am someone who tries to use a fast pass for every ride I go on by constantly modifying and moving down my times after I swipe in with my first fp). Jungle Cruise, someone correct me if I'm wrong, is easy to get a fast pass for later in the day, so I wouldn't try to use valuable morning time on that. Plus, as someone mentioned, Jungle Cruise is a long ride. A side note, if you are just doing BOG for the quick access to park, you can just get a cupcake for 4.99. You don't need to buy a $30 breakfast. If you just eat a cupcake you would be in and out of there more quickly. If you are going to enjoy the food and the ambiance, then go ahead and order a meal. We were out of there about 8:50, and there was already a considerable line for 7DMT. The line was probably about a 10-15 minute wait, which was fine. But that 10 minutes gives PP enough time to fill up and that line is so slow moving because there's not as many sets of boats for people to load onto.
A coffee and a cupcake for breakfast sounds good to me :goodvibes I think I will ride PP after breakfast and then do pirates. I was thinking that a Jungle Cruise FP might not be that popular :confused3 I didn’t know whether to risk it... the stdby waits seem long so I assumed the FPs are gone ? I think I’ll roll the dice and try to get a FP for JC

Possible but tight. Just got back for a Friday EMH Rope drop. We were towards the front and off 7dmt by about 812. Wait for PP already said 45 minutes- wasn’t that long but we probably got off PP at 845-850. 50 minutes after park opening I would think you would be lucky to ride poc or jc under 20 minutes. I do think that using ur fp after the 2 fantasy land rides and and try to tap and modify may be your best bet
Geez that PP line fills quick... I think I’ll do PP first then pirates then try to get a 4th FP for JC. I’m going to be trying for Space too... but only for 1 person... my husband will ride alone. I discovered I like to sit beside someone when I’m freaking out.. :hug: The single seating ...:faint:

A coffee and a cupcake for breakfast sounds good to me :goodvibes I think I will ride PP after breakfast and then do pirates. I was thinking that a Jungle Cruise FP might not be that popular :confused3 I didn’t know whether to risk it... the stdby waits seem long so I assumed the FPs are gone ? I think I’ll roll the dice and try to get a FP for JC
take it for what you will, but I did a crystal palace pre park opening breakfast, and was able to walk on to jungle cruise and pirates in that order. Obviously CP is closer to adventureland, but I think you could swing it. You're close enough to 7DMT to hit that and then go to adventureland. lets be honest, most people RD and head straight for 7DMT, PP, and the 3 mountains.

EDIT: you also can just use your post 3 FP choices and do the adventureland rides. I guarantee you'll have no problem

It really depends when they let you on 7DMT. We’ve always eaten a full breakfast at BOG and been out by 8:45/8:50. When they start the ride around 8:50 we’ve sometimes been able to ride mine train 2x back to back and still make it on PP before rope drop. We went twice last trip and got 2 rides on the mine train one day, but it was too crowded to head over to PP this time. The second day they didn’t start mine train early for the BOG line and for some reason had everyone line up in the standby queue as opposed to FP. We got to ride mine train once and the swarms of people had filtered into many areas of the park already. I’ve never had trouble walking right onto Pirates if we’re there by 11am.

We went to MK on 2/28, a day with moderate crowds (Touring Plan crowd level of 6 that day), and did a leisurely rope drop of Frontierland/Adventureland. For the first 30-40 minutes, that part of the park was very peaceful and we could walk onto Jungle Cruise, Pirates at BTMR without a wait. In the afternoon, it was not at all difficult to get 4th FPs for JC and Pirates and was able to nab BTMR using refresh.

It is good news that 4th and 5th FPs being available for JC and POTC is the norm... although not guaranteed I know. I guess the reports that it is always busy now at MK had me planning more than usual. All in all I guess I will have to see how things are rolling after my breakfast and make some decisions on the fly. But now I have some great options!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter