MK early entry

PRaffen

<font color=3399FF>Can't wait for my first cruise
Not sure where to post this question so mods feel free to move if needed

Because of another thread regarding EE and not being able to get into the parking lots, have a question. If we drive to MK on EE day, can we get into the parking area early or will we be kept waiting? We are staying at AKL so didn't want to take the bus but will if this is the only way to get to the park early. Thanks.

::yes:: Yes you may drive to the Magic Kingdom on EMH you will have your resort parking pass from AKL Resort...you will have to park in the lot then ride the tram to TTC then board the Resort Monorail to the MK. Of all the parks I wouldn't drive to the MK would be it, because the bus is so convenient.

We always drive to AK on EMH and park closer then the bus stops.

Your post said EE but it sounded like you ment EMH hope this is what you wanted.

We stayed at AKL and the transportation is great - even to MK. If time is the issue and not needing your car for another reason - I'd bet money that you'd get there in less time taking the bus than driving. If you drive you've got to park, catch tram, catch ferry or monorail, etc. In the length of time you're taking to do this the AKL bus has already arrived at the gate and you're there with a lot less hassle. We never had to wait for a bus at AKL and it was never crowded - and we were there in June.

Thanks for the replies. You've convinced me we won't drive to the MK. We'll go the bus route instead - sounds like a lot less hassle.

(and, yes, magicinmyheart, it is EMH I meant. We haven't been to WDW in several years and I remembered it being called early entry but see it's been renamed - thanks for the help)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter