• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MK Dining reservations the evening of Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party

BLT4me

Earning My Ears
So I know you can book reservations up to 6pm at the restaurants without a ticket to MVMCP - does anyone have experience trying to book ADR’s the night of the party? Is it harder than usual because of the party, or easier since crowds during the day are usually less during party days? I’m hoping to book Cinderella’s Royal table at 60+1 or 60+2, just trying to see if it’s reasonable to expect availability sometime around 5pm-6pm. Let me know what your experience has been. Thanks!

Agree, probably harder because day guests only have until 6pm to book, when normally they might have until regular park close. Those reservation hours are lost to regular guests who go on a party night.

Yea that makes sense, darn it! Back to the drawing board, will plan CRT for a non-party night

I'm booking for 10/5 today (a MNSSHP night) and CRT is available at 5:50pm. (and 5:45p and 5:30pm...)

Last edited:
It's a bit harder, since a lot of party guests will book dinner reservations. Lunch meals are a bit easier to get.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter