Mixed drinks at the resorts?

queenofhearts

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! :wave:

I was wondering if there are any yummy mixed drinks at the AKL, Artisit Point, or California Grill that I should try?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions! :)

I only remember the Kungaloosh at The Adventurers Club, it's a really good frozen drink.

I had a specialty drink at Boma but I can't rememeber what it was called. IT was very good. You didn't aks about Poly but their speciality drinks are good too. Just don't ask what I had LOL.

I had a thing called a Nyami Nyami at AKL. It was more like dessert than a drink. It had Bailey's Irish Cream, Creme de Banana, and vanilla ice cream. DH had a pina colada at AKL's pool bar that was pretty ordinary.

Victoria Falls Mist at Boma. Fruity and sweet. It has a tangerine liquer that is from South Africa and our server told us that it was the only place in the US that you could get it.

Oh my word, that Nyami Nyami sounds interesting! Might have to try that one :)

Lapu Lapu at the Poly - Nice fruity (strong) rum-based drink served inside a hollowed out Pineapple :)

My vote is just to let the server know what kind of thing you like (fruity / martini-ish / creamy / whatever), and ask for the bartender to surprise you! :) I wouldn't advise that approach in a "bar" bar (you might wind up with a big old glass of liquor that would knock you on your rear), but at WDW you'd probably get something quite tasty and unique!

Where at the poly can you get Lapu Lapu's. We will only be there for the luau. Is there a bar you can get one at while waiting to be seated for the luau???

Originally posted by dansyr
Where at the poly can you get Lapu Lapu's. We will only be there for the luau. Is there a bar you can get one at while waiting to be seated for the luau???

I love the Lapu Lapu's. I don't know if you can get them at the luau, since I have never seen the one at the Poly. I can tell you that they do have them at the lounge outside of Ohana.

I ordered a Lapu Lapu during dinner at O'Hanas. Not sure about at the Luau, though.

Also love the special Pina Colada they serve at the BWV pool bar! It is sooooo good! LOL!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter