Misty Mates ?

Sue M

DIS Veteran
Anyone know where they sell Misty Mates? I've been to Jysk, and they were out. I'm looking for the 2.5 size. Thanks!

We bought ours through ebay, but that was a few years ago.

You can also buy direct from their website.

Thanks for your reply! Do you like yours? I've been reading some reviews on the mail order sites about them being flimsy and breaking.
I was hoping to find them in a store to avoid shipping costs :goodvibes

I have seen them in my local WalMart in the camping/sporting goods section. I am not sure what size they are. They were 10.00 on sale when I saw them.

Hope this helps. :goodvibes

We picked one up at Jysk about a month ago and it is indeed very flimsy. We much prefer our fan mister from WDW.

I saw them in Golf Town. Around $17.00.

I've been trying to find the 02 Misting Fan, with no success, so I may have to settle for the Misty Mate. I never thought to try JYSK.

Walmart out here doesn't have them, Jysk sold out, I'll try Golf Town, thanks!

Thanks for your reply! Do you like yours? I've been reading some reviews on the mail order sites about them being flimsy and breaking.
I was hoping to find them in a store to avoid shipping costs :goodvibes

We bought three of them, didn't really find them flimsy, but we were careful not to over pump the pressure. As a matter of fact, found 2 of them packed away in my closet that I cleaned out over the weekend, both are still working.

Worked great for our summer trip, and I prefer them to the battery operated misting fans.

We bought three of them, didn't really find them flimsy, but we were careful not to over pump the pressure. As a matter of fact, found 2 of them packed away in my closet that I cleaned out over the weekend, both are still working.

Worked great for our summer trip, and I prefer them to the battery operated misting fans.

Thanks for the info! Hope I can find some, for our Hawaii trip in Aug.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter