misty eyed???

dizneeluvr

Mystery Writer
Turned on a CD we have today (I think it is Walt Disney World's Official something or other)...anyway, when the musical montage of Disney classics that they play during the Magic Kingdom fireworks came on--I got misty-eyed! Instantly I began wishing the next 4 1/2 months would fly by until we get to make our first trip ``home'' as DVC members!!!!

Anywhere else, people would look at me like I was crazy for getting misty eyed over firework music...but I knew you all would understand!

Dizneeluvr...I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one who does this! I was viewing a video tape from our '95 trip and got cloudy when I saw Cindy's Castle!

On the count down....51 days till we are Home.:earsgirl:

I just got back a week ago today, and the morning after, I saw a commercial for WDW, and was VERY misty-eyed...but then again I also cried as we pulled out of OKW and headed to the airport. :rolleyes:

But it's that feeling exactly that decided our purchase for us...nowhere else affects us this way...

Same thing happened to me on New Year's 1999-2000 when I turned on the tv to watch the fireworks in Philadelphia....they were using the music to Reflections of Earth and I was like "hey, this is the Disney millenium music!" And I just wanted to be back in WDW! We ended up making an "unscheduled" trip that August...we were supposed to go to the shore...lol.

Okay, now I'm depressed that a year ago I was in WDW!

We bought the CD of TON parade and Illuminations. Play it quite often and it makes us "home" sick. OKW in 50 days for the
Wine and Food Festival.

Do you all want to talk about misty eyes?????

I just returned in July - I have an entire year to wait before I go "home" again!!

Now that's something to get misty eyed over! :)

Oh and I play my Vacation Planning Video at least once a week! ;)

I listen to WDW CDs all the time in my car, at work and at home. I used to be in tears as our flight took off from Orlando from our yearly trip to WDW, but then we joined DVC and now we go to WDW 3-4 times a year, so I am no longer in tears when I leave because I know I will be back again in just a few months. Gotta love DVC!!!!!!!

We have a tradition in our family that when we hit Daytona the Disney Music comes on until we get to our resort. At that instant I really become a kid again and the excitement starts to build so that when I see the MK signs I get tears of joy in my eyes :-) Glad I'm not the only one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter