Mister Fans available in shops?

Savannah7

Earning My Ears
I'm trying to find one of the mister fans to take on the cruise and during our stay at WDW afterwards. I've looked everywhere here in Canada, and can't find them. Are they available in the shops on the ship? How does the price compare to those at WDW ($17 there I read).Thanks.

Check Amazon.com for the O2 cool misting fans. I personally like the ones that come on a carbiner so they can attach to the lanyard. They are MUCH cheaper than the ones at WDW.

http://www.amazon.com/O2-Cool-Keychain-Misting-Fan/dp/B002HILCIW/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1279466205&sr=8-15

Thanks. I'd be happy with something like that. However, they don't ship to Canada, and aren't available on amazon.ca. I'd ship to our hotel, but we're only there for one night before, so I don't want to risk it.

Thanks. I'd be happy with something like that. However, they don't ship to Canada, and aren't available on amazon.ca. I'd ship to our hotel, but we're only there for one night before, so I don't want to risk it.

I have heard mention of shipping to the ship. I am sure someone will have more information on this.

Do you have a Target nearby? They have mister fans as part of their summer line.

I have seen them on the ship. I don't know if you can buy them there or people were bringing them from WDW?

Do you have a Target nearby? They have mister fans as part of their summer line.

Sadly, no Targets in Canada.

There is a Misty Mate at the local golf store - it doesn't have a fan, and is quite small.

I would wait till you get off the ship and on your way to WDW. Stop by a drug store, like Walgreens or CVS and they will have them. It's definitly cheaper than buying them at the park. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter