• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MISSION SUCCESS -TRIP REPORT from Sep 2020 visit to AK, HS and Riviera Resort

turbojsf

Earning My Ears
Just returned from a visit to WDW over Labor Day Weekend. We wanted to go during these unique times and see if we could experience some of the attractions we haven't been able to go on before namely ROTR, FOP, Slinky Dog Dash and a few others. In the past either Fastpasses were no longer available or the wait times were 2+ hours. On this trip we got on everything we wanted to, explored some parts of AK that we had never taken the time to before, styed at the new Riviera Resort and never waited more than 35 minutes for anything. I have a 10 minute full trip report video on my YouTube channel if you are interested and I hope you find our tips and observations helpful. Just type Mission Disney 2020 in the search box and you will find it. Disboards does not allow posting links to YouTube channel videos in the thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter