Mission Space fastpass?

ari23

Mouseketeer
Hi. My fastpass opens up April 1, so I wanted to ask this in advance. My DD had a spinal fusion surgery, so she cannot ride mission space “orange team.” She does want to ride when we go since it was being refurbished our last trip, but we need to ride “Green team.” Can you ride Green team with a fastpass or is the fast pass only for orange team? Thank you!

Hi. My fastpass opens up April 1, so I wanted to ask this in advance. My DD had a spinal fusion surgery, so she cannot ride mission space “orange team.” She does want to ride when we go since it was being refurbished our last trip, but we need to ride “Green team.” Can you ride Green team with a fastpass or is the fast pass only for orange team? Thank you!

Each guest can make the choice, Orange or Green, at the attraction when the FP time comes.

(In fact, a guest can still change from Orange to Green (if they like) all the way up to the point of boarding the capsule.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter