• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mission II 9 April or earlier?

Ghost

DIS Veteran
So... are we all getting excited about the opening of Mission II. It's closer then you think... 9 April opening, I'll be there. But if you're lucky you could get on for a ride even earlier then that....

All you'll need is some luck and patience...
http://www.dlp.info/NewsAndRumours/Rumours.shtml

I'll be a couple of days earlier in the park to so I will go and try to see if I can catch a pre-opening ride.

See you there
TTFN

Can anyone tell me abit more about this? have they changed Space Mountain? Don't understand!!!!!!!! Thanks

Sure- to celebrate the 10th anniversary (of this world famous attraction!) the Dinsey Imagineers are re-newing the music, special effects and numerous other improvements to Space Mountain. The original mission "from the earth to the moon" has grown old and the attraction is in need of updating. The relaunch (mission2) will updating and modernise the whole experiance! It sounds great! Cant wait :sunny:
The opening (launch date :teeth: ) is 9th April 2005.

:wave2:

we'll be there the end of April and are so excited about space mountain re-opening in time for our visit. We love the one in WDW and would have felt terrible if we couldn't experience the one in DLP. :banana:

Wild_Cherry said:
Sure- to celebrate the 10th anniversary (of this world famous attraction!) the Dinsey Imagineers are re-newing the music, special effects and numerous other improvements to Space Mountain. The original mission "from the earth to the moon" has grown old and the attraction is in need of updating. The relaunch (mission2) will updating and modernise the whole experiance! It sounds great! Cant wait :sunny:
The opening (launch date :teeth: ) is 9th April 2005.

:wave2:

Thankyou wild Cherry. Maybe it won't be so scary next time I go on it then!!! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter