• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mission: creme brulee

Sinderella

Splash Mountain is my favorite!
I am a recent victim of creme brulee. I must have it! I just read here that Rose & Crown has Baileys Irish Creme creme brulee, two of my favorite things! Anyone know of any creme brulee serving places?::MinnieMo

this is what i found: california grill at the contemporary; jiko at AKL; artist point at WL; hollywood brown derby at MGM. have you checked the menus over on deb's site. happy eating!:tongue:

Is the coffee bar/pastry shop in Future World in EPCOT still there? I forgot the name off-hand but it's across from the fountain. They had excellent Creme Brulee!

Chefs de France had delicious creme brulee. Yummy!

California Grill has a trio sampler. Vanilla, butterscotch and orange. Served in three little dishes and to die for! Plan a night and go for coffee and dessert and corrospond it with the fireworks at Magic Kingdom. They dim the lights and pipe in the music. It is....well.....magical! LOL

Is the coffee bar/pastry shop in Future World in EPCOT still there? I forgot the name off-hand but it's across from the fountain. They had excellent Creme Brulee!

The Fountainview and yes it is still open. Wonderful place to get your Creme Brulee fix while at Epcot. Also, the bakery in France has them too.

Creme Brulee can be found on many menus and each Chef has their own version to offer. Le Cellier has Maple, Jiko has Pistachio, Portobello Yacht Club has White Chocolate and so forth.

Wolfgang Puck Cafe has a 3-flavor sampler.. I think it was regular, chocolate and butterscotch.

The Concourse Steakhouse has a wonderful creme brulee. Boatwright's is a bit odd in that it has banana in it. Spoodle's has a very nice one too!

I don't have them anymore, but I sure do remember when I loved trying all the different versions of this lovely dessert to be found in WDW!

Cinderella's Royal Table has a cappuccino flavored one that is delicious - it's served in a little mug with biscotti. Also, the Flying Fish has a dessert called Banana Napoleon that is layers of phyllo dough and creme brule. The Brown Derby's is wonderful also.

I am also a victim of creme brulee. I never had it until I tried it at Wolfgang Puck's and now I am addicted.
Try the banana caramel creme brulee at Kona cafe.
I think I had an irish creme creme brulee at ohana's
Anyway, have some for me too

My favorite is the milk chocolate creme brulee at Fultons. I've also had creme brulee at Kona, Brown Derby, Wolfgang Puck, Jiko, and Portabello Yacht Club.

******sigh******

Creme brulee is my FAVORITE dessert in the world! Not just WDW, but the WHOLE world.

Unfortunately, I don't know if I'll be able to eat it because I have gestational diabetes (it's diabetes when you're pregnant) and I have to watch my sugar and carb intake.

Anyone know if there's a sugar free version floating around WDW??? If I call ahead to a restaurant, would they make it for me? We will be there in about 6 weeks for a short visit. I am taking my 8th grade choral group to sing in Disney's Magic Music Days. We'll be performing on the Tomorrowland Stage in the MK on Valentines Day. Come and see us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by scanne
******sigh******

Creme brulee is my FAVORITE dessert in the world! Not just WDW, but the WHOLE world.

Unfortunately, I don't know if I'll be able to eat it because I have gestational diabetes (it's diabetes when you're pregnant) and I have to watch my sugar and carb intake.

Anyone know if there's a sugar free version floating around WDW??? If I call ahead to a restaurant, would they make it for me? We will be there in about 6 weeks for a short visit. I am taking my 8th grade choral group to sing in Disney's Magic Music Days. We'll be performing on the Tomorrowland Stage in the MK on Valentines Day. Come and see us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had the same problem in September on the DCL. I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes early in my pregnancy, still going through it. On the cruise they didn't have any sugar free but I 'm interested to know if there is such thing! That would be great. Just wanted to let you know that Iknow what you're going through! :wave2:

I'm so glad I found this thread! My son is absolutely Addicted to Creme Brulee - has been since he was a wee Babe (Mom being a Pastry Chef turned him Gourmand at a very young age)
In fact - instead of cookies & milk, he used to leave Santa Creme Brulee on Christmas Eve.....:p
I printed this out for him to take on our upcoming long weekend.....

Yes, there is a quite lovely receipe for sugar free creme brulee. It uses sucralose in place of sugar in the base and pecans and butter and a little more sucralose in cooked together as a topping to approximate the burnt sugar topping of traditional creme brulee. I really enjoy this sugar free dessert!

Le Cellier has a WONDERFUL maple creme brulee that now gets my vote as the best in the World. Nice subtle maple flavor that goes well with the burnt-sugar crust. Le Chefs is second, they have the best custard, not pudding-like at all but a true egg custard, firm yet tender and wonderfully flavored with real vanilla- you can see the bean specks.

While it's not at WDW, I wanted to tell you creme brulee lovers that DCL has creme brulee cheesecake. 2 of my faves together-it was awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter