Missing magic band

Spintopbeach

Mouseketeer
so a while ago I customized our two magic bands and everything was fine. I just happened to look yesterday and there’s only one magic band even though there are two in our party. Everything else looks right but I’m a little nervous. Does anyone have any idea or know who I should call?

Is it possible that your travel partner has created a MDE account?

I would verify that you have the same issue via the web version of MDE and then call Website Support at (407) 939-4357. Here is the direct link to manage MBs and Cards: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/plan/bands-cards/

Note: there are still things that are not working 100% following the outage last Friday.

Dave

I have the same issue! My travel partner is my 12-year old daughter. Hoping it's a glitch that fixes itself. My magicband customization window ends in 7 days.

I had this problem. I had to get Disney IT to look into it. They fixed it in about 15 minutes, had me log back in and I had to re-customize the colours.

I had this problem. I had to get Disney IT to look into it. They fixed it in about 15 minutes, had me log back in and I had to re-customize the colours.
I’m having this problem on my magic band order as well. Can I ask how you got a hold of Disney IT to have it fixed?

This happened to me this morning. I called IT and they fixed it. The person I talked to said it was a one-time glitch.

Fast forward to tonight....I just logged in and they are missing again. Mine is there, but my husband and kids’ MB’s are gone. Today was our last day to customize, so hopefully they can still figure it out tomorrow and get them shipped.

I’m having this problem on my magic band order as well. Can I ask how you got a hold of Disney IT to have it fixed?

I was on the website and opened a chat with a cast member. They tried to fix it but couldn’t and said they were getting in touch with IT. About 10 to 15 min later she texted back saying they had fixed it and I should get notification from them. I got an email shortly thereafter.

Thanks everyone for reporting back what worked for you. I called Disney IT (407) 939-4357 and the person fixed it for me. I was on hold for about 15 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter