Missing Luggage Tags - Pop to Cruise Transfer

ronniecosmic

Earning My Ears
Counting down the days to sailing on the Wish for the first time in March! First Disney Cruise in 10 years!!

We got our pre-cruise packet in the mail today - however even though all 3 of our names for our stateroom were listed on the paper, they only included the luggage tags for two of us (not me :guilty:).
I remember from last time that the porters at the terminal have extra tags when you're checking in, but this time we're staying the night before at Pop Century with a DCL transfer so they'll be picking up our bags right from the hotel room to bring on the ship. Will the front desk have extra DCL luggage tags, should I be contacting someone to get mine sent out, or something else?

Thanks, as always, for your time and help!

If you have enough luggage tags for your cabin (what you need) it really doesn't matter who's name is on which bag. On our upcoming cruise there is no luggage tag for our grandson. We will just use one of ours or get the folks at the port to make one for him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter