• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Missing a FP reservation

disneymd33

Real-life Pirate
Sorry folks, but we are new to the new system. :confused3 We are traveling in a larger group of 11 that includes smaller children, 1 with a disability.

Here's the situation: I know that you can get FPs AFTER you've used the 3 that were reserved prior to arriving. Say one of the kids has a meltdown and we miss one of our "booked" FP's. Does that make us ineligible for getting any additional FP's later in the day? As many of you know, traveling with smaller kids can be unpredictable so we can plan all we'd like but last minute changes are sometimes inevitable.

I guess the second part of this question is whether or not there is a deadline for changing FP times? Say we have a FP for 4:10-5:10 and it's currently 4:40 and we need to change our time because of a meltdown. Is it too late at that point?

Thanks in advance for everyone's help! :surfweb:

Sorry folks, but we are new to the new system. :confused3 We are traveling in a larger group of 11 that includes smaller children, 1 with a disability.

Here's the situation: I know that you can get FPs AFTER you've used the 3 that were reserved prior to arriving. Say one of the kids has a meltdown and we miss one of our "booked" FP's. Does that make us ineligible for getting any additional FP's later in the day? As many of you know, traveling with smaller kids can be unpredictable so we can plan all we'd like but last minute changes are sometimes inevitable.

I guess the second part of this question is whether or not there is a deadline for changing FP times? Say we have a FP for 4:10-5:10 and it's currently 4:40 and we need to change our time because of a meltdown. Is it too late at that point?

Thanks in advance for everyone's help! :surfweb:
For both of your scenarios: go into MDE and Modify that specific FP. You'll be able to select a new time or ride from the app without needing to go to a kiosk. Then, after you have completed all three FPs, you'll be able to select a 4th at a kiosk.

Say one of the kids has a meltdown and we miss one of our "booked" FP's. Does that make us ineligible for getting any additional FP's later in the day?

Nope, it counts just as if you used the FastPass. You can make 4th & up after that.

Nope, it counts just as if you used the FastPass. You can make 4th & up after that.

Yes. That's true. It's automatically "counted" as having been used, for the purposes of making a 4th (etc.) FP+ that day.

-OR-
As mentioned previously...
You can actually re-schedule that "missed" FP+ any time that same day to any attraction or time that is still available in the system.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter