Miracosta Harbour View.

DLPaddict

Disney Dreamer
I'm planning on booking a one night stay here for my Daughters Birthday and I really want to secure a Harbour view.

What exactly do I need to ask for to get this room when I ring up and book or book online? So many options it's confusing. I also am considering paying extra for a balcony.

Hi, you'll want to be on the Porto Paradiso side. They have different categories of rooms (details at http://www.disneyhotels.jp/english/reserve/dhm_price_e.html), so for the best views it'll be the most expensive. :)

I stayed 4 nights this past January in a Piazza View room. The view was just ok, but after talking to the front desk they were able to move me to something with a good view. Not great, but probably as good in my booking class as I could hope for.

I'd recommend talking with them to reserve. And if the room class you want isn't available keep checking as cancellations do occur. And when you arrive, if dissatisfied let them know and request a move.

Good luck!

Hi - You'll want to be on the phone EXACTLY 6 months in advance of the dates of your trip (i.e. for the 8 January be on the phone on the on the 8 August)... we went at a moderately busy time (November 4 - 8 2013) and had tremendous trouble getting a Harbour View room and even calling exactly 6 months ahead only managed to get the room 1 night of the 4 we were staying. To clarify there are three types of views on the Porto Paradiso side of the hotel, partial view - which will have a blocked view of the park, Piazza View, which will have only partial views of the lagoon and Harbour View which has full views of the lagoon and is the only view from which you can successful see Fantasmic in it's entirety. These rooms are available online and can be booked online. We thought we'd get in quicker by calling, but I think it might be worth finding out when the rooms become available online (i.e do they load the rooms at midnight 6 months ahead of your dates) and try it that way because calling as soon as the line opened (9am in Tokyo) didn't give us a lot of luck. The balcony rooms always seemed to be available though we didn't want to pay for them ($650 a night for the non-balcony room was enough for us)...Just some advice about how hard these rooms are to snag! Good luck and hope you get one :)

I think it might be worth finding out when the rooms become available online (i.e do they load the rooms at midnight 6 months ahead of your dates) and try it that way because calling as soon as the line opened (9am in Tokyo) didn't give us a lot of luck.

I thought I'd chime in here. Online the rooms are loaded at 9am Japanese time, the same as the phone lines. I actually practiced for several days before making my booking. Some days all rooms in the hotel booked out in less than 2 mins. I had success online and found that if you do a few dummy bookings beforehand, it allows you to be quicker.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter