Minnie's Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple of questions- 1. If I book online regular H&V dinner on 11/16, that's Minnie's dinner still right? 2. Did anyone else book over the phone with a CM and get a confirmation # but not showing up yet in MDE and no confirmation email?

Is anyone going on the evening of Nov. 16th? Just curious if I'll be eating there with any of you fellow DISers. : )
We were able to get an ADR (non Fantasmic) on this day by calling right when the phones opened up, but it appears online that this day is completely booked now! I still see availability for a lot of other dates though.
Us possibly! Either 16th or 19th- trying to decide :-)

I booked over the phone, and never got an email, but it did show up in my MDE right away. It has to be a character meal, if it's a H&V, it's in the same place so everyone will see characters.

So dinner is now appearing for some dates but not others, is that true? Can anyone see H&V dinner on 11/7 or 11/8? Maybe it is just me!

Just an FYI. If you go into MDE app there are TONS of non F! Times. I was checking Nov 14-18. I know someond earlier said it was sold out that time, but it's not. You can't see these times on the webpage, only in the app. :). Oops. On the main dining page too :)
Thank you! I got the one I needed for 5:55pm for 11/11. Even though it doesn't say Minnie's in the app, I am guessing all the dinner times are now Minnie's at H&V.

Last edited:

Thank you! I called back and got 5:15 on 12/20. MDE says just H&V... Hopefully it is fantasmic... Not sure how to tell!!
Couple of questions- 1. If I book online regular H&V dinner on 11/16, that's Minnie's dinner still right? 2. Did anyone else book over the phone with a CM and get a confirmation # but not showing up yet in MDE and no confirmation email?
I booked the dinner on the phone (no fantasmic) and never received an email confirmation and did not see it in MDE. I plugged my confirmation number into MDE, though, and it all showed up as it was suppose to.

What the heck? Thanks for answering. When I search on the 8th, the times stop at 2:30. This is under the regular hollywood & vine page, right?
I am just on the main dining page, filtered to Disney's Hollywood Studios

I just checked, if I go the actual Hollywood and Vine page, no, it won't show anything past lunch.

Late night? They only gave me the option of 430 or 500 what late night sittings are you referring to?

When were you given the choice of those times and did they include Fantasmic? Just wondering if I mussed them. I was only given times after 6 and I would have loved an earlier time.

Is anyone going on the evening of Nov. 16th? Just curious if I'll be eating there with any of you fellow DISers. : )
We were able to get an ADR (non Fantasmic) on this day by calling right when the phones opened up, but it appears online that this day is completely booked now! I still see availability for a lot of other dates though.

We will be there on the 16th at 5:35 pm :)

I am just on the main dining page, filtered to Disney's Hollywood Studios

I just checked, if I go the actual Hollywood and Vine page, no, it won't show anything past lunch.

Hmmm,so you can only book it from the main page? So odd. When I search later November dates, the dinner actually appears on the H&V page. Keep it difficult, Disney!

Just cancelled the Fantasmic Minnie's Holiday & Dine for November 11th, & rebooked just H&V for the same date, but later in the evening. We're not into Fantasmic, so was happy to hear we could still do the holiday dining without the Fantasmic part of the package!

This is from the disney parks blog:

Reservations can be made by visiting DisneyWorld.com/DINE or call 407-WDW-DINE. Cost is $46.99 for adults, $27.99 for children or counts as one table-service entitlement on the Disney Dining Plan. Fantasmic! dining is also available with Minnie’s Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine and is $52.99 for adults and $31.99 for children (plus tax and gratuity).

I just booked Minnie's w/ Fantasmic at H & V for Dec 23rd at 5:30 online with no problems. Had pick of times from 4:30 - 6:30.

We did Jedi Mickey's Dinner here for SWW last summer. Food, while not great, was better than expected. Character interactions were great! Esp. w/ Darth Goofy!
I know DD will die when she gets to meet Holiday Minnie - this will be a surprise, btw. :santa: Thanks again to all that kept this thread going and good luck to all trying to get their desired dates and times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter