Minnie's Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overslept this morning and was panicked that I'd missed it. I logged in and was able to get my desired day and time. Then I came here and realized that I may have been one of the first to get a ressie. Go me!

Got it! My date was, and is still, wide open. Glad to see confirmation on only 1 credit! We don't really need the F! package, but thankful we got something. Thanks all!

Got it for 12/17 @ 6:00 pm via website @ 6:43 AM. Booked WHILE TAKING A SHOWER, which I pretty much knew was when it would go live.

Good luck everyone!
I had just turned the water on, and decided to hit refresh one more time, or I would have been in too.

If anyone doesn't get one. I grabbed one for a FB group member and I'd rather release it to someone from this thread than just a random person on the November board. PM if you want meets :)

got it, dining scout alerted me they were up now after nothing at 6:00! I even cancelled a sci fi at the same time without a problem! December 27th!

Got the 14th! Still would prefer it without Fantasmic but at least I have it booked!

got it for Christmas Eve. Have HV 8 am breakfast for Disney Jr, and now this too! Looking forward to a nice nap today, and on the 24th between reservations. It's Evening EMH so we're gonna dance party it up after Fantasmic

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter