Minnie's Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the disboards do maint over night? When I get up around 4am I always get a message that the site is down.
Also I read in earlier posts people saying they saw 109 etc and got excited. When I do my search I filter it to just DHS and get 26 results. Am I searching wrong?
I feel it will be released soon and want to be sure I'm looking in correct spot.
I've been searching on my phone but using the browser not the app
As others have mentioned, yes, the boards shut down for about an hour each night.

Regarding the number of restaurants, there are currently 107 restaurants/dining events listed on the main reservation page. That's always the first place I check, to see if this number has changed.

If it's under a separate name, and bookable online, at least we'll see the link pop up when they are about to go live. If it books under Hollywood and vine, it could pop up anytime, anywhere.....

I'm sure we'll see something mentioned in the Disney parks blog today if it really is happening tomorrow :laughing::laughing::laughing:

As others have mentioned, yes, the boards shut down for about an hour each night.

Regarding the number of restaurants, there are currently 107 restaurants/dining events listed on the main reservation page. That's always the first place I check, to see if this number has changed.
Ok thanks. I have a shortcut on my phone that goes directly to the DHS filter so save time. I wonder if Disney will make an announcement at some point today about it going live tomorrow.

Okay, so I want to make sure I'm prepared. Tomorrow at 6:00 am I want to book this as part of The Fantasmic package. Will that be an option if I go in under H&V page, or should I go another route? Will I have to wait to call at 7:00?

My daughter's theatre director says H&V is the BEST breakfast on property. (I personally have not been to WDW yet ;) ) 98 days
I'm still so torn on whether to try to snag this or stick with breakfast since my kids love Disney Jr. and we are also doing MVMCP and other Mickey and friends meals. I just don't want to miss out on something special on their first trip!

Does anyone else believe the BOG "glitch" is code for "saving face because it was mistakenly released, literally, an hour after our food manager announced it was opening on 8/5"?

They don't seem to know the definition of the word "glitch" and use it for human error more than anything else. Kind of amusing to me.

I am starting to think you are right but I am not amused Im upset!

I'm still so torn on whether to try to snag this or stick with breakfast since my kids love Disney Jr. and we are also doing MVMCP and other Mickey and friends meals. I just don't want to miss out on something special on their first trip!

I feel your pain! We are keeping Disney JR - trying to decide to give up Mama Melrose for lunch for the Minnie Holiday :/

Okay, so I want to make sure I'm prepared. Tomorrow at 6:00 am I want to book this as part of The Fantasmic package. Will that be an option if I go in under H&V page, or should I go another route? Will I have to wait to call at 7:00?
If it books under a separate name, there will likely be 2 options - Minnie's Holiday Dine and Minnie's Holiday Dine with Fantasmic (or something similar) on the main dining page.

If it books under H&V and you want the F! package, you will need to go to the Fantasmic Dining link and then select H&V from the restaurant drop down menu.

It is just another classic example of everyone not being on the same page.

I am surprised that she didn't delete that blog post and try to save face somewhat.

Well my Disney planner has been on the phone twice with them today and have her convinced they are NOT released truly is just a system error and the dates showing up do not even work when you click on them they told her they are not real. They planned to open it up by 6 this morning but they are still waiting too. (If they are telling lies that is just plain MEAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter