Minnie's Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe all Minnie dinners are just 1 TS credit whether you have the FP or not.
That may be the case.. but we were debating using our Disney Visa Discount instead for this meal.

Bottom line, was/is there a difference in price for the standard vs. the F! package? We weren't planning on going to F! (DD freaked out in April at the dragon). That's why it was perfect for us with the non-F! package. I don't remember if there was a price difference, but if there was.. we'd consider using our Disney Visa discount.

Yes.. a small price difference.
Via wdwmagic
Minnie's Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine with reserved Fantastic! viewing is available for $52.99 per adult and $31.99 per child age 3 to 9 (plus tax and gratuity). Without Fantasmic!, the cost is $46.99 for adults, $27.99, or 1 credit on the Disney Dining Plan.

Had not even planned to hit up HS this trip b/c it is just me, my mom and DS (3) but got a Minnies dinner last night so now my plans have changed..plus we get to see the lights one more time. Guess maybe I will make a late departure on our last day now so we can have one more MK day.

I just booked an ADR for 4 on 11-15 at 7:25p. It's our last night and while the timing is a bit late for us, I couldn't pass it up! Plus, it'll give us a chance to see the Osbourne Lights one more time. :)

That may be the case.. but we were debating using our Disney Visa Discount instead for this meal.

Bottom line, was/is there a difference in price for the standard vs. the F! package? We weren't planning on going to F! (DD freaked out in April at the dragon). That's why it was perfect for us with the non-F! package. I don't remember if there was a price difference, but if there was.. we'd consider using our Disney Visa discount.

Hmmmmm...I have a Disney Visa card as well. What is the Disney Visa discount? What other discounts are available?

Okay, I found it. 10% off. Not bad, but I think I will use one sit down dinner for this. Thanks for the discount heads up!
We were debating using a credit here or using discount and using the freed up credit towards candelight processional. When they release the narrator for our dates, we'll be in a better position to decide.

Has anyone been able to book 11/7 since the initial rush when very few adrs were released for that date over the phone? I just need to decide if I am going to put the idea of Minnie's to bed forever and move on. So, if you were able to book 11/7 after that day, would you let me know?

Sadly, someone offered me an ADR they were going to cancel - we made arrangements and then she decided to not to, I guess, but, instead of just telling me, she just never answered my messages of concern just to say she changed her mind (concern for her, not ADR concern :) ). Not very classy, IMO. I feel like I have PTSD with this darn ADR, waiting around for it come for a month and getting shut out and nothing since. My son is so disappointed. :(

ETA: Yes, saying I have PTSD over an ADR is incredibly stupid. It sprang out of a conversation with my DH, meant to be mostly joking, but I realize now I came off as being very serious here. Which is, of course, ridiculous and in poor taste. I apologize if I have offended anyone. I hope no one ever says I can't admit my mistakes, now I need to work on not making the mistake.

I will, however, continue to state my disappointment at the turn of events in this thread that has been the home for all things Minnie for months now. Just not in such an OTT way. ;)

Last edited:
Has anyone been able to book 11/7 since the initial rush when very few adrs were released for that date over the phone? I just need to decide if I am going to put the idea of Minnie's to bed forever and move on. So, if you were able to book 11/7 after that day, would you let me know?

Sadly, someone offered me an ADR they were going to cancel - we made arrangements and then she decided to not to, I guess, but, instead of just telling me, she just never answered my messages of concern just to say she changed her mind (concern for her, not ADR concern :) ). Not very classy, IMO. I feel like I have PTSD with this darn ADR, waiting around for it come for a month and getting shut out and nothing since. My son is so disappointed. :(

Occasionally dates have been showing up n the system. When the announcement about Osborne lights hit I booked a hotel reservation and was also able to pick up H & V without the Fantasmic package for the dates at the beginning of January for dinner. I'll probably be cancelling them since the way they are advertising the Osborne Package on those date I don't think I'll be needing a big dinner. I know there have been a few Fantasmic Packages showing up for lunch times & once or twice I think I saw a dinner but I don't know if they were for the date you're looking for. Just keep checking whenever you have a chance. I haven't really been checking for 11/7 as we have a Lunch thing in France for F & W so I doubt we would want a big dinner that night.

Thanks, Karrit! I will keep looking, for sure, but at some point, I am going to need to make firm alternate plans. My son can't switch gears quickly, unfortunately, and crowds on the 7th will by far the highest of our entire trip. I am hoping someone has been able to land Minnie's since then. :)

I am wishing we had booked the Parisian breakfast that day, instead of hoping for this to pan out. I resisted because it was not refundable. Sigh, live and learn.

That stinks! I still have it on my Scout. I didn't forget about you! Not one single hit :(.

Throwing together a last minute trip for my mom and I so we can see Osborne lights for the 1st time. My mom wanted Brown Derby-she's never eaten there, I don't think she will like it especially when she realizes the price. Hopefully she won't be too disappointed when I surprise her with this, because I'm so excited I can't even handle it, lol!

That stinks! I still have it on my Scout. I didn't forget about you! Not one single hit :(.

Can't even put into words how appreciative I am of the kindness of you and others for keeping a look out for me. <3 Sorry to be out of the loop, I avoided the thread for a bit,

Can't even put into words how appreciative I am of the kindness of you and others for keeping a look out for me. <3 Sorry to be out of the loop, I avoided the thread for a bit,

Which dates are you looking for again? Sorry I am out of the loop.

Which dates are you looking for again? Sorry I am out of the loop.

November 7. Unfortunately, they never released any online for that date and they sold out on phone within minutes. It appears they are holding back most tables for bloggers and VIPs that night.

I'm looking for the 7th as well but I'm not holding my breath that anything will open up. It's the only day we can do it as we're hitting MVMCP the next day and flying home on the 9th. I was up and ready to go at 6 am but they for some reason didn't want to put anything online and I wasn't racking up my long distance charges by calling Orlando and being on hold for only knows how long.

I'm looking for the 7th as well but I'm not holding my breath that anything will open up. It's the only day we can do it as we're hitting MVMCP the next day and flying home on the 9th. I was up and ready to go at 6 am but they for some reason didn't want to put anything online and I wasn't racking up my long distance charges by calling Orlando and being on hold for only knows how long.

Exactly the same for us - MVMCP on the 8th and flying home on the 9th. I was so ready for that darn ADR and to have it slip through my fingers still boggles my mind. I did book the Merry and Bright Dessert party today as my consolation prize. Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter