Minnie Vans to return June 29th

Great for families that need car seats BUT it is twice as expensive.
You just to see what it is worth to you.

Last Wednesday we four friends were able to get an ADR at Beaches and Cream for dinner. We expected to take Skyliner back to Riviera, but the rain came. We have two ECV’s and we went to the desk at BC, to ask what our options were. There are busses, but the wonderful CM at the desk noted that we could be separated since we had the two ECVs and got the manager to approve getting us a Minnie Van! Such wonderful service. The app showed where the van was, and Tom was the driver. It was a wonderful experience!
DF2FF30B-3244-4DB9-92EF-1548162A9A54.jpegF4B95E5C-C629-4960-B6C8-57BB31FEB351.jpeg

Does the guest remain on their ECV as they are lifted into the van? Also what is the maximum weight the lift can accomodate? I have a Maxima scooter and I am not a small person.

Does the guest remain on their ECV as they are lifted into the van? Also what is the maximum weight the lift can accomodate? I have a Maxima scooter and I am not a small person.
We were able to climb up into the van. I don’t know your answer. I hope someone can.

Guests were previously able to stay on their ECV, but it depends on the lift and the total weight of the ECV/wheelchair plus passenger and anything being carried on the ECV.
I’m quite certain this is the BraunAbility lift shown in the picture above.
That lift model has either an 800 or 1000 pound lifting capacity, so you should not have an issue - I believe the Maxima ECV weighs about 260 pounds with batteries

Last Wednesday we four friends were able to get an ADR at Beaches and Cream for dinner. We expected to take Skyliner back to Riviera, but the rain came. We have two ECV’s and we went to the desk at BC, to ask what our options were. There are busses, but the wonderful CM at the desk noted that we could be separated since we had the two ECVs and got the manager to approve getting us a Minnie Van! Such wonderful service. The app showed where the van was, and Tom was the driver. It was a wonderful experience!
View attachment 700534View attachment 700535
What was the charge for this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter