minnie vans to good neighbor

firemanx

DIS Veteran
with the flamingo crossing hotels becoming good neighbor hotels will minnie vans go there?

with the flamingo crossing hotels becoming good neighbor hotels will minnie vans go there?
The Minnie Vans aren't back in operation yet, so I don't think anyone knows for sure what their service area will be when operations resume (expected some time this summer). Keep your eye here on the DISboards, especially on the Transportation forum for updates.

Did they even service the DS hotels on Hotel Plaza Blvd when they were operating,?

Minnie Vans might not even service all of the Disney Resorts when they resume.

Pretty sure when they operated it was only for official WDW resorts. Not the "good neighbor" ones. I'd expect it to be the same now.

Internet suggests at least some of the Minnie Vans were disposed of and not.replaved. My memory is originally MRS were only available to guests staying in a few deluxe resorts.

Internet suggests at least some of the Minnie Vans were disposed of and not.replaved. My memory is originally MRS were only available to guests staying in a few deluxe resorts.
Pre-closure you could get a Minnie Van from any WDW resort and used it during several stays in 2018, one of which was at POR, a moderate. You could only go around to disney parks, the airport and disney springs but we loved it.

Pre-closure you could get a Minnie Van from any WDW resort and used it during several stays in 2018, one of which was at POR, a moderate. You could only go around to disney parks, the airport and disney springs but we loved it.
My memory...you were right just before covid shut down
I'm talking about when MV were first introduced

MV were originally only offered to BC,YC and Boardwalk guests.

I suspect Disney will be more likely to reduce offerings then expand it when the service is reintroduced

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter