Minnie Van to Beach Club to rope drop Epcot

Quick question- We are staying off site…..where will be dropped off if taking an Uber to Epcot at 8:00 am.
Thanks,
:flower:

Last edited:
Quick question- We are staying off sight…..where will be dropped off if taking an Uber to Epcot at 8:00 am.
Thanks,
:flower:
The rideshare drop off point is at the very front of the parking lot, right next to the electric car charging spaces.

We stayed at YC last summer and were able to ride Remy 3x in a row before the line got too long. YYMV, of course. I think we got lucky because it was down at first, but came back up in only like 10 minutes. We chose to risk it and wait it out but many others decided to head somewhere else first.

This summer we are at WL and will not have IG access. We have been debating on what to do about this.

I tried to check for the price of a MV just now, but the app told me you need to be on property to see MV as a choice.

I'm able to see it if I just adjust my pick up point to somewhere on property. I've been spot-checking rates because I may want to try it out on an upcoming trip.

What routes were you looking at?

I’m not following why people think a minnie van is needed here? Unless a car seat is needed, a regular lyft or uber can also take you from WL to BC. BC will let rideshares in to drop people off, they just won’t let you park unless you’re a hotel guest.

If you don’t need the car seats (I do, so I use MV), the only place where MV’s really shine is the Magic Kingdom drop off, since they are the only rideshare that can actually drop you off at the park as opposed to the TTC.

If
I’m not following why people think a minnie van is needed here? Unless a car seat is needed, a regular lyft or uber can also take you from WL to BC. BC will let rideshares in to drop people off, they just won’t let you park unless you’re a hotel guest.

If you don’t need the car seats (I do, so I use MV), the only place where MV’s really shine is the Magic Kingdom drop off, since they are the only rideshare that can actually drop you off at the park as opposed to the TTC.
If it’s for rope drop, there is a good chance an Uber/Lyft will be turned away. We’ve stayed BC several times in the last three years and have seen more than one rideshare turned away without being able to drop off their fare.

The rideshare drop off point is at the very front of the parking lot, right next to the electric car charging spaces.

I know the pickup point was just relocated to the Eve lot. Has drop off stayed the same?

Or Hoop Dee Doo - they'll take you straight to Pioneer Hall.

I told my brother since he has a car he can dirve to Swan/Dolphin for rope drop and when they are done try to have lunch at Steakhouse 71 as I would rather spend the money on food rather than parking. I do like the idea of a regular Lyft to Swan/Dolphin. Much less expensive than a MV.

I told my brother since he has a car he can dirve to Swan/Dolphin for rope drop and when they are done try to have lunch at Steakhouse 71 as I would rather spend the money on food rather than parking. I do like the idea of a regular Lyft to Swan/Dolphin. Much less expensive than a MV.
If you drive to Swan/Dolphin, there is a parking fee of $34). If you get dropped off with rideshare, there won’t be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter