Minnie Van to Beach Club to rope drop Epcot

moonshadow

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if taking a Minnie Van from your home resort to lets say the Beach Club to rope drop Epcot is allowed. I'm not sure if the Minnie vans can get into the resort and drop you off without a dining reservation. Thanks!

Last edited:
I was wondering if taking a Minnie Van from your home resort to lets say the Beach Club to rope drop Epcot is allowed. I'm not sure if the Minnie vans can get into the resort and drop you off without a food reservation. Thanks!
Confirmed. We did this last month (GF to BC). The cheaper alternative is taking a regular rideshare to S/D, but the walk to IG is longer/a little more confusing.

Also keep in mind that International Gateway wasn't designed for the number of people using it now. I just read a post about how people using it for Early Entry were seeing people from the front entrance get into World Showcase faster than they did.

Also keep in mind that International Gateway wasn't designed for the number of people using it now. I just read a post about how people using it for Early Entry were seeing people from the front entrance get into World Showcase faster than they did.
also note that they'll let you in IG and hold you there 45-60 minutes before EE and they'll often start the remy line 30 minutes before EE and start running it 15-20 minutes before EE. We were off Remy before EE officially started twice our last trip.

I don't think so. Disney says pricing for MV varies based on distance traveled, they don't state it varies by time of day. I know I haven't noticed MV prices surge like Lyft.
Oh, it most definitely does. Our last trip we stayed at WL and used MVs to rope drop AK and HS. It was at least $50 before tip. Then a trip to DS mid-afternoon was only about $30.

also note that they'll let you in IG and hold you there 45-60 minutes before EE and they'll often start the remy line 30 minutes before EE and start running it 15-20 minutes before EE. We were off Remy before EE officially started twice our last trip.
We stayed at YC last summer and were able to ride Remy 3x in a row before the line got too long. YYMV, of course. I think we got lucky because it was down at first, but came back up in only like 10 minutes. We chose to risk it and wait it out but many others decided to head somewhere else first.

This summer we are at WL and will not have IG access. We have been debating on what to do about this.

I tried to check for the price of a MV just now, but the app told me you need to be on property to see MV as a choice.

We stayed at YC last summer and were able to ride Remy 3x in a row before the line got too long. YYMV, of course. I think we got lucky because it was down at first, but came back up in only like 10 minutes. We chose to risk it and wait it out but many others decided to head somewhere else first.

This summer we are at WL and will not have IG access. We have been debating on what to do about this.

I tried to check for the price of a MV just now, but the app told me you need to be on property to see MV as a choice.
We leave Friday and are staying at AK - the worst transport hotel, imo, (but we got a great deal), so we’ll likely use our savings to grab a MV. I’ll try to remember to post the times and prices.

• Love
Reactions: nyy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter