Minnie Van - Magic Kingdom Pickup Location?

Bri036

Mouseketeer
I have read where Minnie Vans pickup at the bus loop, is there a certain number spot Where they pickup?

I have read where Minnie Vans pickup at the bus loop, is there a certain number spot Where they pickup?
There are numerous directory signs at the bus depot that list the load zone numbers, including for the Minnie Van. Always check the signs; assignments can change at any time.

There are numerous directory signs at the bus depot that list the load zone numbers, including for the Minnie Van. Always check the signs; assignments can change at any time.

Thanks. Let me rephrase for you then, anybody happen to know what the signs say currently? Haha

We haven’t used one in a while but they used to pick up at 9.

It was number 8, was able to get one within 4 minutes at about 11:55 tonight with an 11:00 close. Sure beat the huge line for the second night in a row at the Pop Century stop. I know it’s a little steep but would recommend for anyone with little ones ready to get back.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter